41 year old male no history of balding just needed some opinions

markkelso

Reaction score
hi found this site I'm a 41 that has had what i thought was a full head of hair i noticed it seemed thin after i got it dyed the other because my hair is fully grey. my wife said she sees nothing as well as the stylist who did my hair. I'm going crazy because i want to know how can not see what i see! the said i might have thin hair but I'm not losing it !! how can that be of course I've searched the internet and taken pictures with the flash and it looked awful until i realized that your not supposed to take pictures with a flash because that gives a false image so here are the pics from an iPhone normal lighting. mind you if I'm going bald ill shave a buzz cut but if not ill keep just need some opinions. thanks

Attachments

• securedownload-3.jpg
    securedownload-3.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 312
  • securedownload-2.jpg
    securedownload-2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 344
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 318

clayton

Reaction score
hi,
looks nice..especially for 41!
experts might tell you that your crown region is about to start thinning..i just cannot tell from photos...some expert in real life is necessary

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair is fine, no problem, but please dont shave a cut buzz, it could be bad for you....

Rombat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started to get a receding hairline in my mid 30's so I began Finasteride to stop the hairloss. I didn't really regrow my hairline, but it did stop/slow the process of losing my hair. I have lost no hair at the crown which I think is because of the finasteride being that I ham in my 40s now.
fin18.png

Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
41?! I was like that at 22, omg...

Reactions: Raz