4months non stop shed

jay121

Established Member
Reaction score
So it's been 4 months and I'm still loosing loads of hair. Hair shedding just randomly started 2.5 months after my a level exams which I took these pills to keep me awake so I could revise I was awake all day and night non stop, first wired thing that happened was my voice started to change then I started to shake like crazy then my muscles just stopped working and the only way I could get back to feeling like normal was too keep taking more and more after thy I was in bed for the next two days with high temperature. First my hair texture changed 1-2 weeks after exams then 2.5months later bam hairloss. Right now 4months of hairloss later it's so bad I don't go out without a hat. I'm loosing hair from everywhere sides,back,top. My scalps gone funky I can scrape loads of creamy sh*t of it with my nails.
In my dads side my dads a nw3 started receding at 30 currently 46 and still has thick hair way thicker than my current state. His dads a nw3 at 67. His brothers are nw2s.
Mums side brothers are all nw1s ages r from 28-35 with extremely thick hair and my mums dad was a nw2 at 62
my brothers a nw1 and is 14 with thick hair I am currently 17
does this seem normal as my hair is falling out diffusely and isn't stopping

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
jay12345 said:
Anyone!!!!

Doesn't sound like normal hair loss... possibly some sort of fungal scalp infection?

My advice would be to go and see a doctor asap