5 Month Update

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up Fellas,

Well, its been almost half of year since I have started my regimen and so far things have been quite steady. I have been using Propecia (5 months), Nizoral (3 Months) and Tricomin (3 Weeks). For the most part my hair does not shed as much as it did in the beginning, which at times reached levels where I wanted to just myself. :) I now get an average of 50 to 60 hairs in the shower which I am very pleased with.

Now the intersting thing is that the Tricomin has induced sheds. At least this is what I m gathering from the days which I apply it to the days I dont. I am going to be making the switch to Foligen, but I do like the shampoo and the conditioner.

Well, that is all I have to report so far. For those of you who have not jumped on the Propecia banwagon please hop in. At first it is quite scary but that little red pill does work.

ZIP IT UPPPPP AND ZIP IT OUT!!!!!!!

Tony

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
brasileirao said:
What up Fellas,

Well, its been almost half of year since I have started my regimen and so far things have been quite steady. I have been using Propecia (5 months), Nizoral (3 Months) and Tricomin (3 Weeks). For the most part my hair does not shed as much as it did in the beginning, which at times reached levels where I wanted to just myself. :) I now get an average of 50 to 60 hairs in the shower which I am very pleased with.

So were you shedding before treatment? Or did the treatment, cause the extra shed, sounds like it got bad there.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brasileirao, are you doing a photo document on your hair. The reason I ask is that you will never know if the product is working or not.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
""So were you shedding before treatment? Or did the treatment, cause the extra shed, sounds like it got bad there""

Yes, I was quite a bit too. I have always been a "shedder" I would say 50 to 60 a day. Which is what I am back at now.

""brasileirao, are you doing a photo document on your hair. The reason I ask is that you will never know if the product is working or not""

Yeah I do. I need to post them here. I will try to do that sometimes this week.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
n/t

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner, your hair must be really volatile, you seem to report good and bad news almost everyday.

Bismarck

Reaction score
absmon said:
Deaner, your hair must be really volatile, you seem to report good and bad news almost everyday.

Yes. Because Deaner took a new Propecia in the meantime...

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats good that your seeing results Bras,

I hope that in the next couple months to follow your "50 -60 hairs in the shower"will be even less then that and hopefully damn near nothing.

Goodluck and Godspeed.

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
Just chill out for awhile like you have been and don't let them get to you. In retrospect your posts were pretty funny, but now that you've calmed down, everyone will stop with the same old sh*t soon enough.

Deaner

Reaction score
I hope you're right :p I mean, my early posts are even funny to me, but it's stuck with me, heh.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
I hope you're right :p I mean, my early posts are even funny to me, but it's stuck with me, heh.

No worries Deaner, even I was an a**h** to you....sorry about that bro.

OUT!
Tony

Deaner

Reaction score
Eh man, my apologies as well for lashing back out at you. I just hope my name isn't permanently damaged from being a total jumpy newb in the beginning! :x

G

Deaner said:
Eh man, my apologies as well for lashing back out at you. I just hope my name isn't permanently damaged from being a total jumpy newb in the beginning! :x

Deaner man,

I must admit I like your character, jumping aroung trying to sort sh*t out, a little bit mad, one day shedding the next running your hands through thoses little velus babies, but you don't seem to get too upset about things, hang in there.

Ty