6 months minoxidil - how'd I do?

j250r

Reaction score
First time poster, came here for information about a year ago when I really started getting concerned about hairloss.

Decided to jump on minoxidil about 6 months ago along with nizoral about 4-6 times per month. I apply Rogaine 5% foam every night before bed, only missed a couple nights I've been pretty diligent about it.

Let me know what you all see. I almost think my right side got worse, jury's out on the left side.

Blue border = six months ago, green border = today.

LEFT SIDE:
D19Dnad.png
7oyqH2U.jpg

Ndc8qM7.png
5a6HGOP.png

RIGHT SIDE:
42rwgPv.jpg
TquCIz2.png

sLLwlas.png
bJ0q0tX.png

Avocado

Reaction score
I can't see much difference to be honest. Are you on finasteride or dust? Because you need to treat the root of the problem, which is DHT.

j250r

Reaction score
I've only been using Rogaine 5% foam and keto shampoo. Been too scared to start finasteride because of the horror stories.

Avocado

Reaction score
Well, if that is the case then it doesn't matter if you use minoxidil and keto shampoo. I hate to repeat myself here but, you are still not dealing with the main cause of male pattern baldness. Don't pay much attention to those horror stories; the success rate is much, much important.

5amtalk

Reaction score
Not too much of a difference but hey if it helps you maintain what you have, it's still pretty great! I haven't had the guts to start finasteride either, my dad uses it and really doesn't recommend :/