6 Months Success. Agressive Therapy

AndreasS

Reaction score
Hi,
First I have to apologize for my bad english but please understand that I am from Croatia.
I started losing hair when I was 15, went to several dermatologist and they said not to bother and that i can do nothing , so I just have to accept reality .
So I did and over the years I lost hair, massive. I am now 27 and started Treatment at the end of June 2016.
The Treatment is

Avodart 1x1
Polaris NR-11 2x1
Nizoral 2%
Garnier Fructis Stemoxydin 6ml
Nanogen Serum VEGF 1ml
Revivogen 2x1
Phyto Phytollium 4
Aminexil 4ml 1x1
Triccomin 2x1

And you can see the results . What do you think? Is this ok?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 893
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 908

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results. But I pray to God you don't get fucked up by Avodart or have a crash.

AndreasS

Reaction score
No, my dermatologist precribed Avodart without considering Propecia. He said that he gives to all his patients Avodard because it has been shown that the drug is Superior in efficacy to Propecia

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean when you say fucked up by Avodart? Do you mean the sexual side effects ?

I took finasteride for a month and had a full blown crash and my symptoms are not improving. Avodart is not even FDA approved for hair loss. You are taking a massive risk killing all of your DHT.

AndreasS

Reaction score
The first 3 photos are from 6 months ago and the last two were taken Yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 681
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,018
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 747
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 657
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 642

AndreasS

Reaction score
I will start with Alpicort F tomorrow. I am planning a 2 months Treatment. I Will also start with Retin-A cream. I hope I will even get better results.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results, please go making updates. Why don´t you use Minoxidil at this point? Did you regrow any hairs on previously totally bald spots?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good result.
When did tou start suffer Androgenetic Alopecia?
why do you discontinued Revivogen?

AndreasS

Reaction score
I started to suffer from alopecia when I was about 15. I will discontinue Revivogen because 1 ciclus is over and I am not overly convinced about its effectivnes .

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
First I have to apologize for my bad english but please understand that I am from Croatia.
I started losing hair when I was 15, went to several dermatologist and they said not to bother and that i can do nothing , so I just have to accept reality .
So I did and over the years I lost hair, massive. I am now 27 and started Treatment at the end of June 2016.
The Treatment is

Avodart 1x1
Polaris NR-11 2x1
Nizoral 2%
Garnier Fructis Stemoxydin 6ml
Nanogen Serum VEGF 1ml
Revivogen 2x1
Phyto Phytollium 4
Aminexil 4ml 1x1
Triccomin 2x1

And you can see the results . What do you think? Is this ok?

You look like you want to kill me. :)

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
There is something I dont like about it, but can't define what it is.

You can see that, when you cut it very short, or I tell you, your hair is still a bit thin (volume and thickness of every hair). You can compare it with your older pictures (before hair loss) when you want. But overall good results.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah bruh, keep going.