6 years of experience, tips on treatments never seen here!

dzonis_nitro

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

It's time to introduce myself, a long time reader, but first time writer on this forum. Sorry for my not perfect english, I'm from small EU country where english is not my main language. I think I have something new or not usually heard here to say, so lets start..
I'm 28 year old male, my hairloss story begins at about when I was 17, I started to do smth about at 22. I tried a lot of different types of medicine to treat this problem, as many of you. I still have hair, though not as much as I wanted to.. Through out these years I've understood a lot, and I think I have some knowledge lugage to share with you.
In the past I have used many different treatments or said to be treatments: minoxidil, minoxidil with azelaic acid, minoxidil with lipposomes, finasteride of course, saw palmetto, beta sistosterol, a bunch of vitamins and microelements such as biotine, zinc, silica and so on.. also flutamide, topical spironolactone and surely something more that I can't remeber rigt now :)
The main reason I have registered here, is because I haven't seen here some options of treating hair loss, that did help me.
I think I will write about that more deeply in other sections of forum, but to mention, have anyone ever tried mesotheraphy? also head massage with liquid nitrogen? I have had very good experience with these techniques, so I wonder why no one talks about that, especially about mesotheraphy, which is really powerfull gun, well in my experience at least.
I would like to share what I know about that, so if someone will be interested, I will be glad , after 6 years of reading and learning form this forum, I feel I have to give something back :)

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mesotherapy is a scam akin to homeopathy.

Liquid nitrogen ... bravo.

You didn't have success with these treatments and I'll bet you a million dollars you can't prove otherwise.

dzonis_nitro

Reaction score
Sorry mate, but negative attitude have never helped to anyone.
I had great succes with some kinds of treatment, also other people that I know.
I think you know that all treatments works best in the early stages of male pattern baldness, and mesotherapy is really good to start with, way better than, say, minoxidil, which will turn you in to a slave of it for life.
Liquid nitrogen is not a treatment itself, but doing massages three time a week, it increases bloodflow on the scalp drastically, and any topical treatment you use, increases effectivenes of it a lot. For example if you are a new minoxidil user, combining it with lq nitrogen massage, did a wonder to me few years back.
As of mesotheraphy, I don't know if you ever tried that, but this technique is used widely in the world of beauty, maybe less for male pattern baldness, but I tried that and results were really good.
I don't sell anything or want you to buy something from me, so theres no point of lying or smth. if nobody wants to know more about that or to try it, so be it, thats your desicion.
Besides, via mesotherapy you can even inject treatments with minoxidil and saw palmetto directly where you need it, these are sold by german company that I found, also injectable liquid finasteride exists, at least in my country, so imagine
how many times its more efective than going through your skin when used topically.