60 Days Post-Op

dd11856

Established Member
Reaction score
OK folks, I am at 60 days post op. I suppose things are going well. In the hairline area, I have quite a few very small fine hairs coming in. I also have several that never shed that are growing thick like my normal hairs. I cannot really see any progress in the crown due to not being able to see very closely or clearly.

I am also getting the occasional ingrown hairs in the recepient area.

I am hoping this is a good sign of things to come! Sorry I don't have any pics to post.

G

Hey dd11856,

Sounds like you are doing fine. Congrats!

I also had single hair grafts on my hairline that took off and grew post-op, but eventually, they too will enter telogen to rest and regrow again. It's all in the cycling of each individual transplanted hair follicle.

You are on the threshhold of new growth! :)

dd11856

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually seem to notice a few new fine hairs along the hairline every few days. I am hoping I will see that big jump in growth here in about three weeks. :)

G

This will be an exciting time for you and keep us posted on your progress. Happy Growth!!! :)

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you just go to Wal-Mart you can buy a square mirror like 15x15in and use that with your bathroom mirror to scope the crown area.

good luck with the regrowth man.