blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Armani makes alot of sunglasses that are that style...so do gucci and christian dior but those are kinda girlish companies if you ask me......like i said try armani or even something trendier like diesel.

G

Chujgcha said:
Thanks Blue...I will check armani and diesel out. I agree gucci and c.d. sell girlie looking shades.
Ty,
I'm going to b**ch slap you. Don't talk like that about my pal. :hairy:

Chujgcha, you misunderstand me, that's the brand he is wearing RICKING PIECEâ„¢ they make great sunglasses......

Cheers

Ty

.......and also wigs

P.S heard from the Capn' latley?

G

Chujgcha said:
Googled RICKING PIECE to china...and nothing...damnit got me so frustrated that I did what my dog does when he gets frustrated - I google big huge jugs and found me a little gem.

P.S. the Capn' elephantitis is back! He needs his wheelbarrel back.

you missed the 'F'

Give me two more weeks with the barrel on these new anti-biotics and I swear he can have his wheelbarrel back, I will clean all the hair off this time.

cheers

Ty

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Chujgcha said:
Googled RICKING PIECE to china...and nothing...damnit got me so frustrated that I did what my dog does when he gets frustrated - I google big huge jugs and found me a little gem.

P.S. the Capn' elephantitis is back! He needs his wheelbarrel back.

you missed the 'F'

Give me two more weeks with the barrel on these new anti-biotics and I swear he can have his wheelbarrel back, I will clean all the hair off this time.

cheers

Ty

Me lad me needs me wheelbarrel...me's tripping on myself...the cap'n gots me eye on a young lady at the local tavern. she be carrying a pair of elephantitties. I be the only man in seven seas to please her.

Carry'em on lad,

Cap'n