8 months post op -PICS-

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It seems that I have the final view of my hair transplant in the temples. I may do one more small procedure in the nearby future in the hairline. Please let me know about your opinion. Cheers

Attachments

• DSC02871.JPG
    DSC02871.JPG
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC02872.JPG
    DSC02872.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 306

Boondock

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool man. It might be helpful to post some befores as well. I know they're elsewhere on the board, but people are lazy!

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
looks good man. great improvement. i'm sure your pumped on the results. Happy hair grow!

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you Dist,

however I realized that no matter how many hair transplant's I will do, I will never get the hair I had in my 18's back.

wolfie

Reaction score
They look like good results, im looking into it and everyone seems to slag off all the docs. Who and where did you get yours done.
A Reply would be greatly recieved.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for your comment. However, I would not like to advertise my Doctor in here. I see many guys doing so and i do not like that. However, you could get similar or even better results than mine if you visit a top doctor, I strongly believe. In general I suspect that some guys in hair loss forums are working for docs and advertise them, so i would not like to be an assumed part of this practice (especially with "toppik-filled" after transplant results, as I have seen sometimes)

However, again, you can get similar results visiting any great doctor in US or Canada (forget Europe), do not worry about that.

And do not forget, that your hair will never be as it was when you were 15, regarding density. It will be just a great improvement of your situation. Thats why I took the close up pic of my temple.

Thanks

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you too.

Lately I am seriously thinking to make a small final FUE hair transplant of about 500 grafts to fill in my scar (around 300 grafts) and maybe strengthen a little bit the central part of my hairline.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Looking good, nice density :)

I really like those close-ups, I'll have to update my thread with some recent similar ones.

As an aside, don't worry about posting your surgeon details, a lot of people will appreciate it. I understand why, but it's also nice for people to be able to see who the reputable surgeons are.