A Funny, Timely Example Of A Gym Body With An Sub-par Face

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cv4uoJbXgAA0Hlt.jpg

Better picture of his face, admittedly not awful for a 52 year-old man:
220px-Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Regardless the angle and grimace in the first pic is hilarious and makes the point.

That's Anthony Weiner. As you can see, he's in the news.

He's an American politician based in the New York area who sends pictures of his dick to lots of women. I don't know what posseses men to send dick pics to women.

His wife is Huma Abedin, a member of the Clinton inner circle. I think the FBI was searching her computer (o maybe his computer?) to find more dirt on Anthony Weiner. They found a lot of the deleted emails from Hillary Clinton on her computer, so Clinton/Abedin/Weiner are dominating the news cycle right now.

ETA: Awful photo of Hillary Clinton lol.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His wife i think is very attractive..she has nice body too.

I know who Anthony Weiner is for YEARS.

he's just a pervert but he actually was a pretty decent politician for his district who stood up for little guy a lot.

Not the normal dirty politician--just a dirty man unfortunately.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, his wife is very good looking, so I must have misinterpreted the situation. Both his body and face are adequate to very positive, we just have a photo with a terrible angle and smile.

abedinhuma_101615gn3.jpg

Anthony-Weiner-Huma%252B%2525281%252529.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, his wife is very good looking, so I must have misinterpreted the situation. Both his body and face are adequate to very positive, we just have a photo with a terrible angle and smile.

abedinhuma_101615gn3.jpg

Anthony-Weiner-Huma%252B%2525281%252529.jpg

shes better looking then him BUT i think this is a situation they had a mutual passion in careers, ambitions. That can be bonding.

I actually just watched a documentary about him the other night...she's in it as well.

I felt this bond between them that was like a partnership but I could also see this defeat in her eyes because i think she 'knew' at some point she would have to leave him behind.

He was a great politician weather you agree with him or not he was good at it very quick mind..that can be attractive if you have same 'beliefs'

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
shes better looking then him BUT i think this is a situation they had a mutual passion in careers, ambitions. That can be bonding.

I actually just watched a documentary about him the other night...she's in it as well.

I felt this bond between them that was like a partnership but I could also see this defeat in her eyes because i think she 'knew' at some point she would have to leave him behind.

He was a great politician weather you agree with him or not he was good at it very quick mind..that can be attractive if you have same 'beliefs'

Thanks for clearing things up.

I've mostly been laughing at him ... he's in a sex scandal and his name is "Weiner" and he looks goofy.

But I forget something important ... lots of political careers in the USA are destroyed over sex. It's silly. Political careers should be destroyed over policies or corruption.

David Petraus could have been the Republican nominee today. His career was derailed over an affair with that sexy journalist. Instead, we now have the sexual puritan Donald Trump.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing things up.

I've mostly been laughing at him ... he's in a sex scandal and his name is "Weiner" and he looks goofy.

But I forget something important ... lots of political careers in the USA are destroyed over sex. It's silly. Political careers should be destroyed over policies or corruption.

David Petraus could have been the Republican nominee today. His career was derailed over an affair with that sexy journalist. Instead, we now have the sexual puritan Donald Trump.

The thing i liked about Anthony Weiner is he does not defend what he did and he does not excuse it he actually tried to explain it a bit from this compulsive wiring he thinks a lot of politicians have for attention--i thought that was honest.

He's a tough old school New Yorker..

we had another NY politician who was destroyed by a sex scandal Eliiot Spitzer.

If you get a chance watch his documentary its interesting to watch the two of them.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing i liked about Anthony Weiner is he does not defend what he did and he does not excuse it he actually tried to explain it a bit from this compulsive wiring he thinks a lot of politicians have for attention--i thought that was honest.

He's a tough old school New Yorker..

we had another NY politician who was destroyed by a sex scandal Eliiot Spitzer.

If you get a chance watch his documentary its interesting to watch the two of them.

Which documentary?

I did see an Elliot Spitzer documentary a few years ago, where they interviewed at least one of the high-class hookers he saw. It was good stuff, a well-made documentary.

Spitzer, another person who might be president today ...