A great hair transplant Doctor for crown

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
I rarely come on this section. I had a hair transplant 2+ years ago now and it wasn't good. I picked the wrong Doctor because I did not want to shave my head down. Now I learned and -as annoying as it could be for me to shave down as my head looks wrong shaved- I want to pick a top Doctor.

I noticed myself in the mirror in a hotel and god I was depressed after. I have very good quality hair in the back and sides, although not a lot of it. I am below average, so I guess that leaves me with a maximum of 4K grafts for the future.
I want to use about 2K for crown so that I don't have to worry about it about it too much. I also have a lot of nape hair but some docs don't like to use it. I mean my hair goes down all the way to my neck and it's very thick , if anything I think I have too much hair back and grows very fast... so I don't see the problem. None of my relatives had hair loss back in the nape.

I am wondering which are the top FUE docs who have proven Crown results ?
I have not seen too many crown work that looks good.
Money is not the issue for me, I really want great results. Thanks

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Veterans, seriously, I need your opinion.
I need to have a crown FUE this summer, so I should be booking soon.
I want to go to the TOP doctor who would (1) not be too conservative (2) not too aggressive (3) and able to produce a very natural crown coverage

Dr Feller is definitely a great option but last time I saw him he seemed a bit conservative: he suggested I needed only 700 grafts while Armani suggested 2500! (I obviously trust more Feller but I am afraid he is a bit too conservative). Also I don't see crown before/after on his website.

Which other doctors should I be considering ? thoughts please ?

Thanks

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OK I am replying to myself here, some help please.
I check Dr Cole pictures and he has some excellent crown work. I am still more comfortable with Fuller because people rate him and his attitude as best, but wonder why eh only has very few samples on his website.

is there somewhere else I could see example of his work ?