a little story with a moral

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
i am currently seeing this really pretty girl every few days indirectly, as in i see her around were i hang out. i was getting very stressed because im only 17 and my hair looks shite with the receeding and so on. i can just about create a decent style in my house after an hour infront of the mirror, but as soon as i leave the house its all blown everywhere. ( to make matters worse i had a haircut this morning and things have never looked worse)

anyway, im too self concious to try chatting to her becuase i think i look stupid, even though i think im a decent looking guy in general.

but after thinking about it for a while i know the truth is that girls probably dont care if youre losing your hair, or if you dont look all that great. if you dont let it bother you, its unlikely to bother them. the baldest/ugliest men can still get girls if they have confidence, a couple of girls have even asked me out recently at school, despite my hair.

so in conclusion, what ive been telling myself and what some of you might try and tell yourselves if youre lacking in confidence, is that if you dont care about your hair, its unlikely anyone else will. just stay confident and dont let it bother you. the vast majority of men out there are losing their hair too, so try not to think about it when you see a buff girl.

squizzi

Reaction score
here here

as a girl (woman) I would like to whole heartedly agree with you.

keep beleiving in yourself and your confidence will attract us females

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
squizzi said:
here here

as a girl (woman) I would like to whole heartedly agree with you.

keep beleiving in yourself and your confidence will attract us females

i agree with the message and it has been said here many times before.

these forums are mostly filled with guys who simply want to improve their hair,but there are some very vocal posters who absolutely despise themselves and their hairloss and let it affect their lives way too much

however these people dont just have hair issues,they have psychological issues too

G

Well, some us aren´t "decent looking guys in general" and don´t get asked out by girls. So, it is not so easy for all of us. Besides no girls = no confidence and no confidence = no girls......

G

Taugenichts said:
Well, some us aren´t "decent guys in general" and don´t get asked out by girls. So, it is not so easy for all of us. Besides no girls = no confidence and no confidence = no girls......

taugenichts, i was just looking at that picture of brad pitt on google and thinking that i would like my hair to look like that.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:
Well, some us aren´t "decent guys in general" and don´t get asked out by girls. So, it is not so easy for all of us. Besides no girls = no confidence and no confidence = no girls......

taugenichts, i was just looking at that picture of brad pitt on google and thinking that i would like my hair to look like that.

I wish I looked like Brad Pitt but have to settle with averageness. Ha

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
Taugenichts said:
Nathaniel said:

I wish I I looked average.

you do...u nut case.

i wonder how all the average looking people in the US managed to get married. OH maybe they talked to women. JEEZ. WOW. What a concept Taugenichts. They TALKED to women.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:
Nathaniel said:

you do...u nut case.

i wonder how all the average looking people in the US managed to get married. OH maybe they talked to women. JEEZ. WOW. What a concept Taugenichts. They TALKED to women.

no..you have to be above average to get married.... :lol:

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":901b0]
Taugenichts said:
Nathaniel said:

you do...u nut case.

no..you have to be above average to get married.... :lol:[/quote:901b0]

if that was true there would be no more average looking or ugly people. they'd die off.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":7fa3f]
Taugenichts said:
Nathaniel said:

you do...u nut case.

if that was true there would be no more average looking or ugly people. they'd die off.[/quote:7fa3f]

o, you mean two hot people cant make an ugly baby!? Im sure taugs parents are AT LEAST average looking....taug?

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":aa361]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":aa361]
Taugenichts said:
Nathaniel said:

you do...u nut case.

if that was true there would be no more average looking or ugly people. they'd die off.[/quote:aa361]

o, you mean two hot people cant make an ugly baby!? Im sure taugs parents are AT LEAST average looking....taug?[/quote:aa361]

beautiful people tend to have beautiful children from my experience.

G

r u saying taugs parents are ugly!?...that cant be.

i never said taug was ugly. i said he was average looking just like you said.. with an ugly person or attractive person you stop and look twice. id just pass him on the street and not take notice. it's not a bad thing.

i dont know anything about his parents but my guess would be that they are average looking as well.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
r u saying taugs parents are ugly!?...that cant be.

i never said taug was ugly. i said he was average looking just like you said.. with an ugly person or attractive person you stop and look twice. id just pass him on the street and not take notice. it's not a bad thing.

i dont know anything about his parents but my guess would be that they are average looking as well.

lol...Yah...taug is an average dude...but he is a nut.
I can go to the mall right now and pick out 10 dudes that he looks better than.

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":c4c61]r u saying taugs parents are ugly!?...that cant be.

I can go to the mall right now and pick out 10 dudes that he looks better than.[/quote:c4c61]

the problem with taug is that hes said that he doesnt want to be with anyone who he deems unattractive, and come on , you've read his posts, you know how Aryan he can be when it comes to people's looks and perfection. i don't think he'd be happy with anything less than a CCS 9, and that's a tall order.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":0941e]r u saying taugs parents are ugly!?...that cant be.

the problem with taug is that hes said that he doesnt want to be with anyone who he deems unattractive, and come on , you've read his posts, you know how Aryan he can be when it comes to people's looks and perfection. i don't think he'd be happy with anything less than a CCS 9, and that's a tall order.[/quote:0941e]

well then hed better have a 12in c***...lol..

IN all seriousness, that might be his problem...he wants a supermodel and wont settle for an average or slightly better than average girl

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":b6e41]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":b6e41]r u saying taugs parents are ugly!?...that cant be.

the problem with taug is that hes said that he doesnt want to be with anyone who he deems unattractive, and come on , you've read his posts, you know how Aryan he can be when it comes to people's looks and perfection. i don't think he'd be happy with anything less than a CCS 9, and that's a tall order.[/quote:b6e41]

well then hed better have a 12in c***...lol..

IN all seriousness, that might be his problem...he wants a supermodel and wont settle for an average or slightly better than average girl[/quote:b6e41]

think about it though. even an above average looking guy with taug's personality would be doomed in finding a long-term relationship. his personality is so repulsive as it currently stands. he thinks his hair is more important than the health of his child. i know having children is safe on finasteride, but IF there was a risk, taug wouldn't go off finasteride to have a kid. i think that is incredibly selfish. no woman will go for that kinda attitude. i realize its a hypothetical but it says a lot about his personality and views. couple that with his obsession and just... wow.