A & M drop out

pool1606

Reaction score
I have just completed my first year treatment with A & M now I would like to go it alone without the outrageous expense . I am a FEMALE wanting to purchase a Minoxidil 5% and Retinoic acid 0.01% solution I tried the chemist , but they only have solution with Minoxidil and no Retinoic component in it.

Would the solution still work without the retinioc acid, or can anybody suggest something else. I am middle aged and my hair loss isn't really bad

Thanks

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have just completed my first year treatment with A & M now I would like to go it alone without the outrageous expense . I am a FEMALE wanting to purchase a Minoxidil 5% and Retinoic acid 0.01% solution I tried the chemist , but they only have solution with Minoxidil and no Retinoic component in it.

Would the solution still work without the retinioc acid, or can anybody suggest something else. I am middle aged and my hair loss isn't really bad

Thanks

Yes, Minoxidil will work without Retinoic Acid. I use Minoxidil twice daily and have had good results. The Minoxidil I use is generic with carrier agents as inactive ingredients and doesn't have anything in the formula to make it work better. Minoxidil itself will do the job.