A nice christmas gift for myself.....

G

.... have been to the barber about 2 days ago. Damn, I always read here that short hair hides balding but in my case it is the complete opposite. Now my receding hairline is so obvious even to the untrained eye. I wish I could grow it out and just wear it like in my avatar. But the problem is I will have to do an internship soon and firms will only take me with short hair. I hate my life. I am seriously thinking about quitting University and looking for a job where I can wear a hat.

I have also noticed that two more hair are missing on my hairline. Yes, I notice every single one of my little babies missing. It hurts so much, like a mother who lost her children. That´s how I feel about my lost pride and dignity. :cry:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I wish I could post a pic of how I looked at 24. Then you might appreciate that your hair is'nt so bad, but unfortunatly I never went anywhere near a camera because I really was balding.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
.... have been to the barber about 2 days ago. Damn, I always read here that short hair hides balding but in my case it is the complete opposite. Now my receding hairline is so obvious even to the untrained eye. I wish I could grow it out and just wear it like in my avatar. But the problem is I will have to do an internship soon and firms will only take me with short hair. I hate my life. I am seriously thinking about quitting University and looking for a job where I can wear a hat.

I have also noticed that two more hair are missing on my hairline. Yes, I notice every single one of my little babies missing. It hurts so much, like a mother who lost her children. That´s how I feel about my lost pride and dignity. :cry:

at least you have hair on the side of your head.. i'm going to look even more like amutant once I lose the rest. it'll look like i'm wearing a hair hat... my forehead is about an inch wider than yours on EACH side..... if tilt my head back and look into a mirror, i'm all forehead. my head looks like a basketball with a litte hair way back....... if I didn't have my hair transplant, my hairline would be about 1.5" further back!

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I wish I could post a pic of how I looked at 24. Then you might appreciate that your hair is'nt so bad, but unfortunatly I never went anywhere near a camera because I really was balding.

any pics of your hair transplant?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm not finished yet! :(

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug:

"I just lost two hairs on my hairline"

Come on man, you've got to lighten up a little on this stuff.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

You're a nutjob dude!
You have without doubt the best hair on this site, f*****g crazy wasting your time posting on here teh whole day...All of us would give anything to be in your position so chill out

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
its only hair.. not trying to trivialize it. but you must take resposibility for your life, stop allowing events to control you. You are there for yourself, not to meet the expectation of others do not drop out of uni... 10 years from now you will be kickin yourself if you do.

G

JDW said:
Taugenichts said:

You're a nutjob dude!
You have without doubt the best hair on this site, f****ing crazy wasting your time posting on here teh whole day...All of us would give anything to be in your position so chill out

jdw, only gonna tell you this once:

shut up.

don't tell people not to post on the site and make them feel even worse than they already do.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems harsh that a firm will only accept you as an intern with short hair - are you sure about that? I've worked at various jobs for years wearing short and long hair at various times and they never objected. Shaving, now - that's another matter. And wearing a tie. In fact, the whole suit scene freaks me out - I like to wear a beanie to take the edge off a suit.

I'd take a chance and grow it out anyway, you can always get it cut if they say anything.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
JayMan said:
JDW said:
Taugenichts said:

You're a nutjob dude!
You have without doubt the best hair on this site, f****ing crazy wasting your time posting on here teh whole day...All of us would give anything to be in your position so chill out

jdw, only gonna tell you this once:

shut up.

don't tell people not to post on the site and make them feel even worse than they already do.

Hey Jayman, I don't know how you read it but that was intended as an upbeat post for the poor guy telling him that things aren't as bad as they seem... we could probably all do with that from time to time to help us back into reality.
I'm as guilty as anyone for posting on here a lot but Taugenichts is really in a better position than he realises and it often takes someone from the outside to be able to say that to someone. I guess that's the problem with text messages/emails/forum posts. They can be read in whichever light you want to read them and often not in the way they were written...Making him feel "worse" is obviously the furthest thing from my mind...haha we're all in this together man!
:)