A ray of hope?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That they probebly reffer to ppl like CCS/Ibm/ghg when they think of a bald guy...

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Townsend said:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts2136000.aspx

Seems like a lot of women think bald is sexy. What is your take on these women's responses?

Obviously they are all liars... :whistle:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The truth is there are SOME who don't care. Many do.

It also depends on how the guy looks when he is bald, his age, and all the other factors.

Considering most men are not bald. Those statistics are swayed. Because people who have any hair loss are considered "bald" or "balding" by the general community. But I mean to find guys 20-40 with all their hair gone (NW5+) is pretty rare.

It looks good on most black dudes though for the obvious reason of really dark skin tone so the difference is very minor.

I always hear it's about confidence. That helps sometimes. BUT, if you are completely bald or look very bad and you walk up to a nice looking woman and try to act all confident, some might be into it but many will be like "who the hell is this bald gut talking to me?"

amsch

Reaction score
There's a big difference between women's real opinions, and what they are writing in some random boards.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Smooth said:
That they probebly reffer to ppl like CCS/Ibm/ghg when they think of a bald guy...

Smooth said:
As stated, things took a turn on the offtopic section and i decided i cant keep on coming here, although i didnt post alot, i read alot and got manny pearls of wisdom coming here to this section for the last 2 years, this is probebly the only place i exclusively used to post, this section is a goldmine, you guys doing gods work helping the ones who about to break and keeping a realistic view (most of you at least ;P) hopefully i contribute some around here
Um, Get a grip dude - you look good
CCS - you have zero Hairloss, you need to write a book about people behavior, who knows maybe your on to something... you and your virginity :dunno: (im just teasing)
Hp- i feel for you, i hope you will get that confidance back somehow and get your sh*t back on track.
S.a.f- awesome awesome awesome guy! :notworthy nothing more to say, keep the good vibe and realistic pov of the rest as i seems they keep forgeting we live in a real world!
All ther rest - thanks for allowing me to stay and hear what i had to say (even if you didnt liked it at times)

Thats it from me, have a blast im off :wave:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg.. do you ever comment about hair or just troll peoples comments.

All smooth saying is those women talking about bald guys were probably talking about guys with thinning like yourself and not slick bald. You are so defensive. Your also the saddest a**h** i ever heard lol.

No one really likes you...

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
ghg.. do you ever comment about hair or just troll peoples comments.

All smooth saying is those women talking about bald guys were probably talking about guys with thinning like yourself and not slick bald. You are so defensive. Your also the saddest a**hole i ever heard lol.

No one really likes you...

he can't hear you, he's got you on ignore.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Smooth said:

Smooth said:
As stated, things took a turn on the offtopic section and i decided i cant keep on coming here, although i didnt post alot, i read alot and got manny pearls of wisdom coming here to this section for the last 2 years, this is probebly the only place i exclusively used to post, this section is a goldmine, you guys doing gods work helping the ones who about to break and keeping a realistic view (most of you at least ;P) hopefully i contribute some around here
Um, Get a grip dude - you look good
CCS - you have zero Hairloss, you need to write a book about people behavior, who knows maybe your on to something... you and your virginity :dunno: (im just teasing)
Hp- i feel for you, i hope you will get that confidance back somehow and get your sh*t back on track.
S.a.f- awesome awesome awesome guy! :notworthy nothing more to say, keep the good vibe and realistic pov of the rest as i seems they keep forgeting we live in a real world!
All ther rest - thanks for allowing me to stay and hear what i had to say (even if you didnt liked it at times)

Thats it from me, have a blast im off :wave:

Yep that smooth was a top bloke! :whistle:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
The truth is there are SOME who don't care. Many do.

It also depends on how the guy looks when he is bald, his age, and all the other factors.

Considering most men are not bald. Those statistics are swayed. Because people who have any hair loss are considered "bald" or "balding" by the general community. But I mean to find guys 20-40 with all their hair gone (NW5+) is pretty rare.

It looks good on most black dudes though for the obvious reason of really dark skin tone so the difference is very minor.

I always hear it's about confidence. That helps sometimes. BUT, if you are completely bald or look very bad and you walk up to a nice looking woman and try to act all confident, some might be into it but many will be like "who the hell is this bald gut talking to me?"

I don't think anyone would reject patrick stewart based on his lack of hair. It does look good on some guys, it looks bad on others.