a Tip for those who wants to start using minoxidil

abdo123

Reaction score
as everyone knows the starting shed of using mino is inevitable ... but I started using fino 1 month prior to using minoxidil and I was having almost no shedding at all. (and Great results too now after 6 months of using both)

DrDog

Reaction score
Its different for everyone. But glad that your regime works for you! Cheers!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its different for everyone.

Yeah exactly. I mean it's good we all want to share what works but certain things will only work for some people, of course it's completely random so it's not really a "tip" as it won't universally work for everyone or even a significant amount of people.

Some people will avoid shed with mino alone (for the most part, I did), some will shed off finasteride alone, etc. There's just no way of knowing how you'll react, pretty random really.

DrDog

Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I mean it's good we all want to share what works but certain things will only work for some people, of course it's completely random so it's not really a "tip" as it won't universally work for everyone or even a significant amount of people.

Some people will avoid shed with mino alone (for the most part, I did), some will shed off finasteride alone, etc. There's just no way of knowing how you'll react, pretty random really.

What is your current regime right now ?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regaine, propecia, and various other vitamins (but not a ton every day, I mix 2 or so vitamins per day on different weeks). Also purely appearance strengthening stuff that does nothing for re-growth or maintaining, like argan oil, "groganics" DHT blocker cream, it does definitely make my hair look fuller and if I do ever see any regrowth it will make the transition a bit less obvious.