a video of me,how much is hairloss visible?

freeflow

Reaction score
hello guys, im in this video without a hat for the first 30 seconds. I would like to get unbiased opinions about my hair. How bad or good it is. I have been suffering from it for almost 5 years. I got on Propecia about a month ago(roughly 1 mg proscar). I experienced 0 shedding. I also want to start minoxidil, i was just afraid of too much shedding and didnt start the 2 together.
alright, and here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4jTQ24kwG0

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Really hard to tell... Wouldnt notice if you didnt point it out.

freeflow

Reaction score
damn this, i just applied minoxidil for the first time. i will stick to it and hope for the best

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, where did you learn to do those tricks???, anyways I couldn't notice any hairloss

freeflow

Reaction score
noo i live in H ungary( I need to write the country's name like this cause otherwise its censored lol). i practiced parkour for a few years, now i only do street workout with flips as its dangerous to do parkour without a training partner. I travelled more than 200kms to this gym, my city has nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

this was my 3rd time using minoxidil, and while running my fingers through my hair i noticed some very weak hairs falling out. They are very thin and didnt cause any density loss, i just got scared a bit. I only used minoxidil in the evenings now cause i was afraid of the shedding. When should i start to use it in the morning too? Does it have any disadvantage if i only use 1 time a day, like hair only falls out and doesnt grow back that much?

freeflow

Reaction score
I have been using minoxidil for about a month now and my shedding has just stopped these days. I hope regrowth will start. I want to post some pics soon too.