aaa...???

danik23

Reaction score
i'm really sorry guys...i'm a new here...and english is not my native...i speak english really bad, but i hope you'll understand me...

I live in South Korea...actually student...and i saw a lot of bald Korean people...
to become bald it's really hard to accept...but i can tell trully, Korean girl will never date with you and it's not because of you're bald...

they just got their own style of living...for example there's a lot of guys with full thick hairs, but absolutely loosers...but i'm shaved my head...said that i'm from America and wow...girls starting to date with me...almost all Korean people are polite and they'll try to show you respect...also Japanese people...

Baldness it's not a choice, but belive me i don't give a damn on how i look...i can make advantage from disadvantage...at least i'm healthy, i got my own point of view and i'm not afraid to be what i am...

with hair or not anyway you need to struggle in life...

but if you want to spent a good time even if you totally bald, so try Ukraine...girls don't give a ffff about your hair...

You need to be a man...a strong person and it's not matter if you bald or not...trust me...i know what i'm saying...

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
danik23 said:
but i'm shaved my head...said that i'm from America and wow...girls starting to date with me

danik23 said:
and i'm not afraid to be what i am...

m I missing something here?... i mean, maybe your English isnt perfect, but that contradiction above is very clear to me...

danik23

Reaction score
Smooth...my English is not good and really far from average...I hope practice will help me...

I mean...Korean girls will date anyway if you're bald or not...they need to practice their english...so this is advantage for you...

there's no contradiction...belive me...

life not ends on hairloss...we're here to support each other...

Bald Guys stand tall and We Will Conquer the WORLD...!!!

cuebald

Reaction score
Well, I can tell you, if you're in your twenties and bald in the UK you can forget about finding a girlfriend your age.
When I am "set up" by well meaning friends you can see the apprehension in the girl's eyes as my mates try it on "He's single, you should swap numbers, etc".
And the girls always think the same thing: "Why would I want an ugly bald man when there are plenty of attractive young men about?"
Even if I get chatting to a lonely young girl, when I take her out to meet my mates she always suddenly falls for one of the NW1's with thick wavy blonde hair. funny that. Or the NW1.5 with thick straight jet black hair.

danik23

Reaction score
well...maybe...everything is possible...i've never been in UK...I want to visit, but for now it just a dream...

who said ugly...??? show me them and i will cut their head off...lol...!!!

cheer up man...man is supposed to be a man...i grew up in poor country i saw a lot of nightmares so i don't think hairloss is an issue...i remember my friend told me: hey, you will be bald...!!! i said: is this the end of the world...???
and he said: No, you're a brutal guy...and never give up...

so i don't know your position...but i know how you feel, yeah for you hairloss it sucks, but belive me man...soon there's gonna be a lot of life troubles that you'll need to handle with...stay strong...!!! anyway we in the same boat...

try to understand...your hair is not the end of world...make money live your life...raise your hand and show middle finger to those who think you're ugly...

i got a lot of friends they always look for my advice...and they'll stand by my side no matter what...and they don't give a f*** that i'm loosing my hair...

anyway guys thanks for reply...with your help i'm practicing english...and i think you better than my teacher of English Language...!!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That's fine and everything but these "hairloss ain't so bad" threads are always started by those who aren't bald so pardon me if I can't relate to your message and I will try and pardon you for not knowing what you are talking about.

danik23

Reaction score
UM...what treatments...???

the BIG3...??? no...no no no...all my friend and family against them...so do i...

let's be friends instead of war...

i'll kick back every thick hair person if he'll kick me...

the besto choice for us...accept it...work for your future...

aaa...guys...really sorry once again i've noticed "btw" what's the meaning of this...???

practicing so don't laugh at me...

s.a.f

Reaction score
By The Way

danik23

Reaction score
still mad...??? i think your problem is you...be careful body...life is really punishing thing...want improve your reputation but it will gives you shhhh...

i told you...let's be friends...

try to think before you act...we both in same situation...hairloss for someone is sucks, but be stronger...it's just a hair...

this is good quote: show your respect to me and i will show my respect and hospitality to you...