About to order folligen, quick questions

gt1229

Reaction score
I'm about to purchase the shampoo conditioner and spray. The vertex and front of the scalp feel tender and irritated--especially the vertex.

Question on the spray: I will be applying it at night. I take showers in the morning. Will I be fine just applying at night and using the shampoo and conditioner in the morning? Should I wash my scalp with a regular shampoo like thicker fuller hair before applying the spray at night?

Thanks.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I use folligen after I shower which means it stays on for about 24 hours. But it may work just as well only staying on 8 hours.

And I wouldn't wash my hair twice a day if that's what your talking about.

The Dude

Reaction score
I just got my folligen cream etc. in the mail. Didn't realize it's a dark green cream on my head. Will this stain my pillow? Does it wash out?

G

The Dude said:
I just got my folligen cream etc. in the mail. Didn't realize it's a dark green cream on my head. Will this stain my pillow? Does it wash out?

What do you want out of this whole 'grow my hair back' deal ? New hair growth or clean pillows ?

The Dude

Reaction score
Look, I'm gonna use the stuff regardless - I was just curious if the stuff permanently stains pillow cases.

I still don't have the question answered.

G

pill.gif

you should be ok, it will probably wash out.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
gt1229 said:
I'm about to purchase the shampoo conditioner and spray. The vertex and front of the scalp feel tender and irritated--especially the vertex.

Question on the spray: I will be applying it at night. I take showers in the morning. Will I be fine just applying at night and using the shampoo and conditioner in the morning? Should I wash my scalp with a regular shampoo like thicker fuller hair before applying the spray at night?

Thanks.

Save your money and don't bother with the shampoo and conditioner.