Accutane male pattern baldness

accutaneisthedevil

Reaction score
Ok so fasha and both grandfathers have male pattern baldness but at 51, 76, and 84 they all have full coverage and my dad in particular is in between a norwood 2 and 3, seriously. So I fully expected my male pattern baldness to be rather slow going. But then the acne hit and soon came the accutane which ended up being 3 rounds with the third extending until January of 2010 as a small dose maintenance treatment. I had been up to 120 milligrams at different points and as low as 20 for maintenance so I have had a lot of that nasty crap in my system. Around the time I got off the drug I started noticing my hairline receding. Then I really took notice because it became very rapid (used some freckles as markers and I was literally seeing change from week to week in my hairline) so last september I started the big 3 with avodart instead of propecia to really pull out the stops. No dice. I have kept up the regiment as well as tried all the snake oils including flushes and vitamins. You guys should see all the vitamins I have tried, could have had a nice start on cash for a tp if I had not bought everything mentioned on this or any other site. I have eliminated caffeine, alcohol, and any sort of antibiotic or drug including pain relievers because of my sensitivity after tane and the fallout I see. I wish I could even consider a tp but I cannot get this nonsense to even slow the slightest bit and the back donor area has thinned some too, not noticeable to anyone except for me and the gf who runs her fingers through my once very thick hair. Basically I wish every month for the hair I had the previous month and have done everything I expected to be right in order to get this curse to stop. I am 24 with the worst hair in the family.

I say all this wanting to know if anyone has had some success with slowing accutane male pattern baldness with the big 3 over time? or slowing it period? I have only been off tane for 1 year and 8 months so does that have something to do with it? Also any clue if histogen or any of that stuff will have an effect on accutane male pattern baldness? I realize no one really knows how it will work and all but I am grasping on to anything.