Adding Revivogen to Propecia Regiment Excessive?

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been 10-11 months since I have started taking Propecia. I have pictures at month 6 and 10 and from that time it seems as though my hair has maintained or maybe receded just a tiny tiny bit. I was wondering though if I'm not satisfied at month 12 with just a Propecia/Nizoral reigmen if I should add Revivogen? Will that possibly help maintain more effectively and give the possible chance of regrowth or is it too excessive and should I wait on Propecia up to month 18? Secondly, if I do add something should i only add one thing at a time? So if I add Revivogen, is it okay if I add Tricomin as well or should I try Revivogen for 12 months see how I respond and then add something after that if i'm not satisfied?

jx

Reaction score
just curious, but when looking at the photos, you only maintained the amount of hair, not grown any back?

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I would add topical spironolactone and a copper peptide. To me, revivogen is too expensive and too difficult to use for a product that might not even work.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Yah just maintained the hair from month 6 to month 10... but I would assume that's a good thing right? Then again I'm not sure how much I've lost or gained from the 1st month of Propecia... wish I saved some pictures.

to JesusFreak: No on the Minoxidil? Copper-peptides and spironolactone for now and if those don't work then minoxidil? Or try spironolactone first then if that doesn't add copper-peptides, and if that doesn't work add minoxidil? Is spironolactone a b**ch to apply daily?

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
You could add minoxidil too...it's very cheap and is still the most effective hair loss agent on the market. But, I would suggest only using it 1x/day and only on the troubled areas.

2% spironolactone is also dirt cheap and very easy to apply. Use it modestly at 1X/day.

I would not skip the copper peptide for the many reasons that have been discussed here before, mainly its ability to prevent cellular inflammation, which is a key culprit in male pattern baldness.

And, dont forget the cheap Nizoral Shampoo 3X/week. This is a must also, because of the role scalp fungus and inflammation plays in male pattern baldness.

You can add everything here for nearly the price you would pay for revivogen.