Adding something to Revivogen to boost its effectiveness...?

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, anyone think like adding another ingredient to Revivogen might increase its effectivness. Something like emu oil?

Sammo

amsch

Reaction score
Geox used it successfully with Tricomin. Minoxidil products could be useful as well, as they are growth stimulants, not dht-inhibitors.

Btw, has your Revivogen shedding finally stopped?

G

Probably minoxidil would be your best bet.Forget about tricomin it doesnt do sh*t.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
I dunno guys, if you've been following my progress... basically... my hairloss at the crown is on the verge of noticeable... still losing hairs in the shower - not ridiculous amounts though... I'm on 0.25mg of finasteride every day so one would assume if Revivogen is going to be effective on its own (which is what they claim) then the 0.25 mg of finasteride should really be hammering the nail home.

Verdict....

My frontal loss seems to be not as bad as it was before... but that could just be the typical pattern where u lose ur temples... then your crown goes... because my crown seems to have continued to thin on the past 4 months very heavily... its also very hard to tell because as ur hair gets longer it conceals the hairloss more....

been on Revivogen for 6 months with 1 month in the middle where I had a majorly delayed shipment. I just received my next 3 month supply, if my hairloss isn't noticeably thickening at that mark of month 9 then I may start considering shaving and foam... even though i have been considering that recently.

Sam

p.s. been looking into prox n just because I dont like the idea of minoxidil, it being a product that doesnt really address the hairloss problem... ie.. if im still losing hair, and ive got a shitload of dht inhibitors, mabye ill add some SOD / anti inflamitorys... and if that fails, go the minoxidil path...

G

Geez man , Your a whino! Revivogen isnt really a regrowth treatment.Start using Rogaine aswell and quit being such a b**ch :gay:

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
its not a regrowth treatment but i didnt need regrowth at the point of starting, i needed thickening and maintenance of existing hairs which it HASNT done yet. :)