Advice needed with making a dutasteride-alcohol topical

Guoy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to make a dutasteride/alcohol topical and I need your help and advice. I hope you can give that to me. I have no clue how many avodart pills I can best dissolve in a certain amount of alcohol. If anyone has any idea how many avodart pills I can best dissolve per ml. or oz. or whatever amount of alcohol, please help me.

Thanks!

Guoy

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Try the Double A treatment. Aloe Vera/dutasteride topical applied for 3-10mins and then washed off. Read more about it on google search.

Guoy

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I know about the Double-A treatment, though. Only aloe-vera is a realy bad vehicel as dutasteride is not solluble in aloe vera. For that reason I want to make an alcohol version of the Double-A, but I don't know the details.......

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its got pretty decent alcohol soubility. Last time I used after I went off finasteride and onto Eucapil which seemed great but I dont think really did anything cos 2 months after I stopped oral finasteride came a BIG shed. In desperation (as I was reluctant to give up my sex life again by starting oral finasteride) I addedtopical dutasteride and had a massive dropoff in shedding within 24 hours. I'm not saying "OMG! I just tried topical dutasteride and I can see new hairs after 6 hours" but this waas at a stage where everyday I would go to the sink and see how many hairs I could comb out of my head, count them and then log them for the day. It went from about 120 to about 12. Unfortunately I also started to get some sides but never as bad as oral finasteride. Anyway now I am coming frm the other direction and have been off oral finasteride and on topical dutasteride about 2 weeks. I put about one cap (0.5 mg) of dutasteride in about 60 ml of an old minoxidil dispenser and add whiskey and maybe a little shampoo to act as an emulsifier. I think I used about half the concentration last time (and stilll got sore nipples and balls) but your mileage may vary.
hh