Advices On The Recommended Surgeons

Fadel

Reaction score
that can do FUE without scarring, i'm talking about the white dots from the surgery
if it doesn't exist than who are the surgeons that you would recommend?

also should i have hair transplantation right now or wait until hair replication or other technologies comme out ?
here are some pics of me
RMypMrB.jpg

3gpTdZf.jpg

please advise me

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
The next 1-4 years is very promising, I would wait if I were you, But a hair transplant could definitely get you close to a NW1. Whats your age?

Fadel

Reaction score
The next 1-4 years is very promising, I would wait if I were you, But a hair transplant could definitely get you close to a NW1. Whats your age?

hi spring

i'm 27
what are good reasons to wait ? i'm weighing the pros and cons
also who do you recommend ?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the very earliest, Shiseido will have a new treatment out in 2018. That's quite an optimistic estimate, and it will take years before the technology is in the hands of enough doctors that it'll be available to the public. Riken Tsuji technology will be the same but 2020 at the earliest. Again that's a very optimistic estimate and it will be longer before widely commercially available. That's assuming these two, the most promising up and coming g technologies, actually work. They may not.
I say don't wait, go for a hair transplant now and enjoy your hair, these technologies will be a back up for later in life if things go downhill drastically.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd consider getting a transplant for the hairline. Even if some of these treatments come out in the next couple years, I don't think they'll offer the cosmetically pleasing hairline a transplant from a good surgeon will offer

For hairline transplant some names to consider are Rahal, Konior, Feriduni, Erdogan

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exhaust your options before deciding on a hair transplant. If you still decide to go for a transplant definitely go the FUE route as they are now pretty much on par with FUT. scarring is not noticeable. Also in a bald area it will take 2 passes so 2 procedures to get a great result although I got an acceptable result in 1 pass. Definitely try a buzz cut and get lined up in the front because it can hide the recession. I looked so much better with a buzz cut than growing my hair out because that's when I could see worse recession. If you can pull that off then by the time you lose more hair you might have new options like hair multiplication. If that happens we will all have 1000% density lol. I definitely don't recommend a certain Florida doctor who I won't name because he's a lunatic so look elsewhere for doctors. Dr. Rahal, Hasson and Wong, Dr. Arocha and the one I really liked was Dr. Shapiro, but not just his work. I spent almost 45 minutes on the phone talking to the lady who takes the calls for Shapiro medical and while she wasn't extremely although semi knowledgeable about everything on hair, she did everything possible to help me and sent me a long e-mail letting me know I can be positive and to hang in there. She also told me I can have a free online consultation and will take pics of my scar so that she can forward them to the doctor to give me advice.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why nobody mentioned here that there is a possibility that you will continue to lose hair and your transplanted hair will be of no benefit. This is what is stopping me from fixing my ugly temples :(

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Why nobody mentioned here that there is a possibility that you will continue to lose hair and your transplanted hair will be of no benefit. This is what is stopping me from fixing my ugly temples :(

Its a risk. But, what if you don't lose any ground for say... 10 years? and a small transplant gave you perfect hair for those 10 years.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody can do "FUE without scarring". It leaves scars, sometimes they can be barely noticeable and sometimes they are a bit more visible. Depends on punch size and your own physiology and such.

Some good doctors imo:

Rahal, Konior, Feriduni, ********, Shapiro, Lorenzo, Erdogan etc.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Keser for hairline work. one of the best and okey price. you can look at my results for referens.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good point. I'll just say that my FUE grafted into my temples and hairline was semi-successful. One being that with a buzzcut at a number 3 guard specifically gave me confidence since my hairline was back! Even my brother said my hair grew back and he knows nothing about anything! BUT, when I trim down to a 1 or a 2, then I can see the transplanted hairs and can even pin point all the transplanted from non-transplanted. In fact if I grow my hair out long enough, it looks like I have a faded thinning hairline. Why? Because they transplanted into an entirely bald spot where my recession was to restore my original hairline. Bald areas will take 2 passes guaranteed regardless of thickness and even then I wouldn't know if it will look just like if you're looking at your original hair. What I will tell you is that I'm a diffuse thinner, so I should've never transplanted my recession because those hairs look slightly thicker than the rest of my top. I will also lose all of the top eventually so laser hair removal might be my future. I would definitely make sure you won't lose the whole top before deciding to go through with an hair transplant. Also don't believe that maternal father crap because my grandpa on my mom's side died with a full head of hair. My uncles have more hair than almost ALL men their age but my mom has diffuse thinning which developed as she got older and my dad was bald on top so try to determine the extent of your hair loss and remember, bald areas will be 2 passes no matter what for the density.

shookwun

Reaction score
Turkey if you're on a budget.

North America if you have money and want security and reassurance knowing it will be done right, and followed up by some sort of written agreement that you will be reiumbursted if something goes wrong.

I don't feel like taking the chance of traveling 24 hours to the mid of nowhere in a terrorist zone and havig surgery with people that can't even speak English. Something goes wrong, you're fucked. I highly doubt the patient advisors and people in charge after the survery wi be of much assistance if anything hits the fan.

I know I am safe in north america, at least with the surgeon I saw. Its worth the extra-5 grand to have emotional insurance

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Exhaust your options before deciding on a hair transplant. If you still decide to go for a transplant definitely go the FUE route as they are now pretty much on par with FUT. scarring is not noticeable. Also in a bald area it will take 2 passes so 2 procedures to get a great result although I got an acceptable result in 1 pass. Definitely try a buzz cut and get lined up in the front because it can hide the recession. I looked so much better with a buzz cut than growing my hair out because that's when I could see worse recession. If you can pull that off then by the time you lose more hair you might have new options like hair multiplication. If that happens we will all have 1000% density lol. I definitely don't recommend a certain Florida doctor who I won't name because he's a lunatic so look elsewhere for doctors. Dr. Rahal, Hasson and Wong, Dr. Arocha and the one I really liked was Dr. Shapiro, but not just his work. I spent almost 45 minutes on the phone talking to the lady who takes the calls for Shapiro medical and while she wasn't extremely although semi knowledgeable about everything on hair, she did everything possible to help me and sent me a long e-mail letting me know I can be positive and to hang in there. She also told me I can have a free online consultation and will take pics of my scar so that she can forward them to the doctor to give me advice.
This is correct.

In most cases you will need a second surgery to give you the ideal result if density is your primary concern.

First surgery generally covers ground, restablizes you, and gives you the frame and foundation. Second surgery is finese and will fill in any additional spaces, grafts that didn't grow and add density all over.