Afraid To Start Minoxidil ; Need Advice

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys . As you already know i am on propecia ( for 27 month now ) and minoxidil ( just for my hairline : 12 month now) . But i am not satisfied with the result ; i would like to thicken my crown , but i am afraid to make things worse with minoxidil .

I know the science behind the product , but i don't wan't to ruin my current situation . If i use minoxidil foam tiwce a day to my crown , it will not destroy the healthy hair ? i know that sound stupid but i don't accept the fact that propecia alone didn't maintain my previously perfect crown .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am just using it on my temple . But still hesitating to use it on my crown. i want more density but don't want to end up worse.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever posted pics on this forum? I would like to see them.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am really careful to apply it just on the spot ( temple and hairline).
And i read several studies which showed that you have to apply it on the spot to get the best result . Even if it spreads a little around the area

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go for it is my advice. Bite the bullet of the initial shed. Will travel.

Neil94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I'm sry if this is the wrong place to describe my situation. The thing is Ive been on Propecia for 3 years, and experienced a pretty good result, but my hairline is still a bit thin, so I want to combine the Propecia with minoxidil. I'm worried if I will lose hair in the process. I heard that you have to stick with minoxidil for the rest of your life, but does this still count if you are using Propecia anyway? Can someone in a similar situation plz help me out