After The Thread Made By The Girl Here

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys understand what's wrong with society, dating apps, etc ?

It has always been like this its just now with tinder and social media womens standards have exploded.

The sub7 man is completely invisible unless he makes significant effort.

Thats why going for anything else than extremely insecure women is a waste of your time AND money

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tinder is sh*tttttt. I was on it years ago as a decent looking guy. Got alot of matches but hardly anyone talks after an initial hello. Then when they do they seem to want the world and have standards way beyond whats possible. I think bevause its a digital platform they expect petfevtion because it allows thek the option to 'pick and choose'. The problem is they pick and choose and never find it.

Needless to say i asked out a gorgeous girl in work( nerve wracking) and fast forward few years and im happily married.

Tinder might be good for casual hook ups. But old fashioned way imo is still best to find a girl thats level headed and not needing her ego boosted all the time Because of insecurity. Insecurity breeds insecurity. So guys if your insecure dont let these women hatchet you further. Try the old fashioned route best you can!

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pointless
Tinder is sh*tttttt. I was on it years ago as a decent looking guy. Got alot of matches but hardly anyone talks after an initial hello. Then when they do they seem to want the world and have standards way beyond whats possible. I think bevause its a digital platform they expect petfevtion because it allows thek the option to 'pick and choose'. The problem is they pick and choose and never find it.

Needless to say i asked out a gorgeous girl in work( nerve wracking) and fast forward few years and im happily married.

Tinder might be good for casual hook ups. But old fashioned way imo is still best to find a girl thats level headed and not needing her ego boosted all the time Because of insecurity. Insecurity breeds insecurity. So guys if your insecure dont let these women hatchet you further. Try the old fashioned route best you can!
pics or didnt happen nah just kidding :D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
We (and other forums) have the pleasure of hearing all about his failings, and with his successes he acts like this.

to be fair im not sure how id react either if my only hits looked like this

C5OLMP-VYAE70En.jpg

poor xander

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much anyone can get matches with guys . So if you need an ego boost Xander that's a tip. Yea it's a lot easier then girls. Girls are super picky but maybe that's cause of my height.

Ah have you revealed this secret to the friendly guys down at slybald?

Pro-tip to getting laid:

Step 1: Bic 'n' tan

Step 2: change sexual orientation.