age 19 going completely bald wieeee!!!

heyheyhey

Reaction score
hello. ive been here readin for a while.. here goes my story.

im 19, and going completely bald, AGRESSIVE! i swear to god its true, no fuckin kid here who think they've male pattern baldness with a head full of thick hair...
im still going in school waiting for graudation, i cant go outside without a cap, never. Soon summer is here, i dont know what to do... everyone will look at me as if i was a kind of freak.. many people have already pointed out im going bald.. it feels so good.. :whistle:

i guess i got my fathers fucked up gen on this thing, ive seen pictures of him when he was in his early 20's, baldie! no other guy on my father or mums side have thinn hair, all of them got a good amount of hair and they're freakin old! so no question about it where i got it from..

i can't belive how fast it can go, 1 year ago i was a freakin Norwood 1!!! now im sitting here with a Norwood 2,5 - 3 with a diffuse thinning all over my head!

you can't belive how depressed iam about this, thinking of go the emo way and kill myself for sure! why me? why so early?!?!

okay, so im doing something about this.. two months in now im eating propecia every day... im still loosin my hair.. nothing positive coming with this as of speakin... i actually think ive got the sideaffects, the sexuall thing.. im not in the mood as often anymore.. im washing my head with a schampoo that has ketokonozal in it aswell, and eatin some pills for my seborrheic dermatitis but as you can see below, it doesnt help

i know you guys just are going to tell me to get on the big 3.. so i dont know why im posting this.. what the hell
im a poor guy with not that much money, propecia is freakin expensive..

ive taken some picture, i warn you, ive got seborrheic dermatitis aswell! itching as heelll.. "!#)=!/"=#/"=(

[attachment=1:mgoi07u8]1.jpg[/attachment:mgoi07u8]

[attachment=0:mgoi07u8]2.jpg[/attachment:mgoi07u8]

i really thinks it look much worst in those photos... but hey maybe it is that bad.. :S
sry for bad quality

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2,573
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,571

markpark

Reaction score
hey man i know how u feel,i don`t have super agressive hair loss but my hair aint the best after 2years of doing nothing,defo get on propecia/proscar.i also have sd and or had really bad scalp itch through my experience nothing cures it but nizoral completly takes away the itch and redness also my forehead acne has improved using 2% nizoral. oh and if it helps unlike me it looks like u have the head for being bald u would look cool by shape of ur head .goodluck

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if going bald early is actually better in some bizarre way. I mean that in respect to having to deal with it earlier on so that you get over it and accept it as fact sooner. I have a friend who started balding in HS, he lost most of it during college and was basically completely bald by 24/25ish. I'm sure it bothered him back then, but now..... whatever.... he could care less. The anxiety is gone.... what's done is done. Didn't stop him from getting himself a super hot wife to boot.

That wasn't meant to discount your feelings.... it sucks ***..... just a thought that came to mind when reading your post.

Good luck!
:tongue:

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
"propecia" is expensive, generic finpecia or proscar is not. Pick up some of that from your favorite online pharmacy. Take .5mg a day if you have to.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bustabucket said:
"propecia" is expensive, generic finpecia or proscar is not. Pick up some of that from your favorite online pharmacy. Take .5mg a day if you have to.

Or buy finscar, and split in 5, thats the cheapest way to get your dose.