Age 22 , Using Min/finasteride from 2 nd Half months(consistently)

ikishan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive been experiencing hair fall since 5 years. not heavy initially but very much noticeble from past 3 years its been consistently heavy that people started noticing scalp on my crown.

Been on Min 5 and 10%( foam, gel , liquid) but never been consistant due to issues like , Every day showr, Smells of alcohol ,sticky hair, dull hair etc.

Previoulsy been on finasteride but stopped because of heavy hair fall issues( was not aware that its a symptom of finasteride acting postive)

how ever, Started finasteride again and as usual heavy shed (50-100)/day fr the 1st month of using. and now it seems like 10-30 (hope this decreases too)
i shower 3 times a week with 2 days gap and Use H&D silky hair. ( one of the best shampoos ive ever used till now)

I eat lot of protien, Excersie, Meditate(making it a habit)

Heres my first picture. IMG_20150109_015436.jpg. Quite a hair loss/Thinning i have.
Im more determined this time. will update this thread after a month. Cheers!

short Update: 1/16/2015; hair fall seems to be in control, less than 15 all day. (6 days of observation. and lowest since last 2 years)
itching a bit on crown(may be im applying minoxidil slightly over 1ml) , lasts for 30min or so.

Update : 2/2/2015. Flakes on the scalp.. irritations gets heavy.. at nights..

Hairfall : 10-30 and five strands every time I comb.

Hair is coming out more on left part of the head.

ikishan

Reaction score
Update: 3/08/2015
earlier a month ago I was been on amexidle (minoxidil from ranbaxy) and finpecia (finasteride by cipla). Not a single day I missed a tablet or and was even applying minoxidil twice a day. Was showing some preservence this time.

i feel the hair fall got down to 0-5 per day. No strands on bed or even no strands on my towel after shower. Earlier every time when I wake up my hair used to get dull and amorphos. And when i comb my hair its like 30 strands falling down. Now its not going out of its shape amd the hair fall when i comb got down <5.

I started to be consistent from NOV-2014. my doctor siad i'd be showing some hair growth by the end of this year. I hope it does.

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good to hear that the shedding is subsiding. There may not be any noticeable improvement at this point, but have you taken any more pictures since the one in January?