Akula's Story - ( 25 /desperate)

AKULA

Reaction score
Hi members,
First of all, sorry for the first message that I've sent is a question on that forums. I'm so stressed and desperate...

I've started my treatment on September 20, 2010. I first started with:
- Alofin (1 mg finasterid included tablet)
- Rogan (5% Minoxidil)
- Revigen (a shampoo like Revivogen)

Note: I've mixed 2 Evigen ampuls (vitamin E), 2 Bemiks compoze ampuls (vitamin B), Zinco, some garlic oil and some daphina oil to the shampoo.

I apply Minoxidil in mornings and evenings after washing my hair with that shampoo. I sleep with applied Minoxidil and wash it in mornings.

After one week I've stopped finasterid due to it's side effects (gynecomastia and gaining weight). I decided to continue without finasterid.

On second week, I've started losing hair so fast. Even if I touch my hair, I see at least 3-4 hair on my hand. When I wash, I see 25-30 hair on my towel. I'm so unhappy and stressed.

They say it's normal for the first 1-2 months when using minoxidil. But if it continues like this, I'll be a bald in 2-3 months. What should I do? Is it normal? If it's normal, what's the meaning of using that treatment. It causes losing your hair and then growing that losed hair. It's ridicilous. Can anyone explain this to me? Please help...

P.S.: I have no redness, inflammation or itching on my head. I'm 25 years old and I've started to lose my hair on 22.

cbaus1987

Reaction score
The Shedding is normal I also recently started minoxidil and have been shedding alot! That is a sign that the medication is working dont worry it WILL come back just wait

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
you got gyno in one week??
and weight gain in one week as well???

i highly doubt your boobs got bigger and you gained an abnormal ammount of weight within one week
but only you know for sure

what is your Norwood?
where are you applying min?
liquid or foam?

please be aware its normal to lose 100 hairs in a day
any more than 100 on an regular basis would be considered a shed

AKULA

Reaction score
Thanks BodyDysmorphic,
It seems not real, but it's true.

My Norwood is 2 but there are lots of sheddering on the top of my head
I apply Minoxidil to my temporal side (bald sides) heavily and top side (sheddering side) only a bit.
It's liquid.

P.S.: I'm going to buy and use Nizoral today.