Alcohol-free, foam delivery system-What would you put in it?

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.foamix.co.il/Product01.html

This is a long shot..but I'm trying to get the company to make something worth using.

My first choice would be procyanidins..after that- don't know where to begin. Copper peptides..spin traps..luteolin....?

Maybe I'll show them this thread(there is a USA contact)..maybe even Lipoxidil and Elsom etc. So if you have any suggestions....

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Jacob...a bit of tpic, bt...what happend to Elsom, they don't reply anymore...i was trying to ask them about Equiclear SOD, and nothing...what do you think about the product, and of Alterna Life? THNKS

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I would put hot fudge, cool whip, chocolate ice cream, a cherry and maybe just a pinch of alcohol. That foam would melt in my mouth.

CCS

Reaction score
Re: Alcohol-free, foam delivery system-What would you put in

Jacob said:
http://www.foamix.co.il/Product01.html

This is a long shot..but I'm trying to get the company to make something worth using.

My first choice would be procyanidins..after that- don't know where to begin. Copper peptides..spin traps..luteolin....?

Maybe I'll show them this thread(there is a USA contact)..maybe even Lipoxidil and Elsom etc. So if you have any suggestions....

spironolactone. Unfortunately that would make it a prescription drug, though. RU58841 is expensive and maybe fragile, but not a prescription drug. The procianidines are very good, like you said. I think EGCG is a strong androgen receptor blocker. Yeah, tell them to put EGCG in there. It is cheap.

Oh! I know: tell them to take borageseed oil and remove the glycerol, so it is free fatty acids, like revivogen. Or just buy a little revivogen and dump it in.

Yeah, so

1. Procyanidins (strong growth stimulant and repairs damage done by DHT)
2. EGCG (blocks androgen receptor very well)
3. Free fatty acids from borageseed oil (inhibit 5ar 1 and 2 topically)

If they do copper peptides, make sure they are the natural ones or the tricomin ones.

Jacob

Reaction score
toivonen said:
Hi Jacob...a bit of tpic, bt...what happend to Elsom, they don't reply anymore...i was trying to ask them about Equiclear SOD, and nothing...what do you think about the product, and of Alterna Life? THNKS

I have no clue. Didn't get a response to some things awhile back myself. It seems Dr. Y goes off to give lectures etc from time to time..I don't know if there's anyone to take orders while he's gone or what. Wish he'd let somebody else at least respond to emails saying he's unavailable or whatever.

I've given up on SOD topically. Doesn't seem to remain stable long enough. I'm sure there's one out there that would be ok(ActiSOD maybe?)..but Dr. Y doesn't care to mess with it.

Alterna Life seems ok. I used it for awhile..just didn't like all the chemical sounding ingreds.

Jacob

Reaction score
Re: Alcohol-free, foam delivery system-What would you put in

collegechemistrystudent said:
spironolactone. Unfortunately that would make it a prescription drug, though. RU58841 is expensive and maybe fragile, but not a prescription drug. The procianidines are very good, like you said. I think EGCG is a strong androgen receptor blocker. Yeah, tell them to put EGCG in there. It is cheap.

Oh! I know: tell them to take borageseed oil and remove the glycerol, so it is free fatty acids, like revivogen. Or just buy a little revivogen and dump it in.

Yeah, so

1. Procyanidins (strong growth stimulant and repairs damage done by DHT)
2. EGCG (blocks androgen receptor very well)
3. Free fatty acids from borageseed oil (inhibit 5ar 1 and 2 topically)

If they do copper peptides, make sure they are the natural ones or the tricomin ones.

How about what I think is also one of their products(or one of the docs is also involved in): http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=38009

They do say
Foamix has completed the development of a number of such products, which are ready for either marketing or advanced development, worldwide.

Foamix is actively seeking development and marketing partners for products from the DermaFoamixâ„¢ platform.

I doubt one is spironolactone..but will try to find out.