All Aomen Are w****s

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
"A woman's brain is chaos... and you keep hearing the cliché that they are controlled by their hormones and their feelings, and they are... But their feelings are very different from the feelings of a man because everything is self-centerness for a woman. The ultimate selfish creature is the human female not the male. It's a big scam that men are labelled with this derogatory term where is actually the female who, by definition, is the epinity of selfishness. Everything must revolve around her... If everything does not revolve around her, guess what? "The relationship is not working"..."

These are just a few of the strong words that this guy says. Honestly, this video along with others have changed my life and EVERY man should see it.

I do not advocate for MGTOW at all, I am interested in getting into (casual) relationships still. But I do it having in mind the female nature as awful as it is.

Also, I know we have some girls in this site who are challenged as the rest of us, so no offense to them!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It´s long, but hope you see it anyways. Enjoy

[/FONT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBi4-L7mX_8

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've invaded your space, so please don't give a second thought to offending us (or at least me). I'm sure it's me, since I'm computer illiterate, but I wasn't able to watch the video.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some men are loyal, some men are w****s. Some women are loyal, some women are w****s. /thread

This video is by a man who's been scorned one too many times in the past clearly. Should do a better job screening the women he dates.

resu

Reaction score
Not all that's for sure but yeah I get the jest of it, women are self-centered but aren't we all? I think women in general just seek attention in a more noticeable matter, like on Facebook they'll just post "sad" and that's it, then the simps will jump in asking questions and telling her to cheer up.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
I am interested in getting into (casual) relationships still.

On one hand, casual relationships with many women is the ideal lifestyle for a man. On the other, only guys in the top 1% of looks can live such a lifestyle, and on whole, casual relationships empower women and disenfranchise men. Since premarital sex is "acceptable" now, women are free to all flock to guys in the top 1% of looks rather than settling down and marrying someone on their own looks level. This is why you see perfectly average men who are only able to get affection from obese hambeasts.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
On one hand, casual relationships with many women is the ideal lifestyle for a man. On the other, only guys in the top 1% of looks can live such a lifestyle, and on whole, casual relationships empower women and disenfranchise men. Since premarital sex is "acceptable" now, women are free to all flock to guys in the top 1% of looks rather than settling down and marrying someone on their own looks level. This is why you see perfectly average men who are only able to get affection from obese hambeasts.

Hmmm... Yes it is true. I will think about this as well, as I do not plan on conforming to any fat *** woman who thinks she can have me because she is entitled to have the balding guy. Sadly, outside of that I'm actually very much what anyone would consider attractive (not trying to sound arrogant btw).