ALL NATURAL HAIR LOSS LOTION REMEDY QUESTION (PREPARE AT HOME)

terriblebmx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I believe to have a natural remedy for hair loss. I gave up on minoxidil since it made my scalp itchy and severely dry that flakes would literally fall off my head like snow when I would simply just brush my head. I used to use 5% minoxidil mixed with 15% Azelaic Acid and I would leave it on overnight using Aveeno Oatmeal lotion so that I wouldn't be so dry. It definitely did stop the itchiness and dryness I had. Then I thought of making a lotion...

I researched that lotions are good skin penetrants and that the skin can easily breathe as well while absorbing its contents.

So I'm curious whether a hair loss lotion would do us (hair loss sufferers) any good to use over night.

It's easy to prepare a lotion, ingredients are as follows

1 cup of oil (your choice of oil, preferably a hair stimulant, I have bhringraj oil carried in sesame oil)
1 cup of distilled water (can be mixed with tinctures)
and for every cup of oil add in 1 oz of an emulsifier. In my case I am going to use polysorbate 80.

I've ready that you can use natural beeswax as an emulsifier but I read also that beeswax can clog the pores.
Some say it does not and others say it does. I am not sure but rather use something that promotes hair growth and being used as an emulsifier as well !

you can also add in drops of essential oils to the mix as well intensifying the lotion such as sage oil and vitamin e oil.

I would like to add tinctures to my mix such as liquid saw palmetto, gingko biloba, burdock root, horsetail, fo-ti, dong quai, beta sitosterol and all that good stuff.
I have all the ingredients already, I just wonder if it makes sense to produce such a lotion ?

Has anyone ever done a similar hair tonic lotion like this ? Or is there some kind of evidence that lotions do not do anything for hair loss ?

THANKS FOR ANY ANSWERS

herbs.jpg

robinhood

Reaction score
Yes i used to mix jojoba oil with tea tree and rosemary essential oils and massage it in twice a week, any kind of massage is good for blood circulation in your scalp

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Go for it only if you follow a couple important conditions first. Accurately chronicle your methodology. Moreover to better support your products viability it is critical to please take before pics of your current baseline in good lighting pics followed by consistent, successive picture updates. This careful protocol is the only acceptable way others can accurately assess your treatment efficacy. If you are using other confirmed treatment simultaneously then this exercise will have absolutely no scientific value. Good luck.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes i used to mix jojoba oil with tea tree and rosemary essential oils and massage it in twice a week, any kind of massage is good for blood circulation in your scalp

Is it working for you?