All Natural Topicals

G

What are the best all natural topical hair regrowth formulas?

bubka

Reaction score
a man who comments on the looks of another man :gay:

i am sorry i can't help it i am handsome and good looking, don't be jealous

G

bubka said:
a man who comments on the looks of another man :gay:

i am sorry i can't help it i am handsome and good looking, don't be jealous

Actually, you looked deformed in that photo of yours I saw.

bubka

Reaction score
:gay: oh yeah, we know you like it :whistle: just don't jack it too much to my picture :jackit: remember it causes hair loss

G

bubka said:
:gay: oh yeah, we know you like it :whistle: just don't jack it too much to my picture :jackit: remember it causes hair loss

Now I see why you have the cross-dressing photo in your avatar... you're a closet homo.

bubka

Reaction score
again, we have a man thinking about another man, admitting to looking at his pictures, and self admitted to thinking about the other mans sexuality

G

bubka said:
again, we have a man thinking about another man, admitting to looking at his pictures, and self admitted to thinking about the other mans sexuality

Dude, who but a closet f***** would keep a picture of a pink-wearing cross dresser in his sig. Most normal men find that kind of thing repulsive.

bubka

Reaction score
an above average person would get the sarcasm the signature provides, i see it is over your head, like everything else here

go listen to some rap music or something, thats about right at your level

how are those "Different vibrational frequency patterns" of chemicals going?

G

bubka said:
an above average person would get the sarcasm the signature provides, i see it is over your head, like everything else here

go listen to some rap music or something, thats about right at your level

I study music of all kinds you ignorant troglodyte.

how are those "Different vibrational frequency patterns" of chemicals going?

Very harmonically thank you.

bubka

Reaction score
can you ever give an intelligent answer to anything?

i mean, you said that synthetic compounds have a ""Different vibrational frequency patterns"

do you believe that atoms can think and move differently because they know they were bonded with other atoms by a human instead of by another organism or chemical change?

G

bubka said:
can you ever give an intelligent answer to anything?

i mean, you said that synthetic compounds have a ""Different vibrational frequency patterns"

do you believe that atoms can think and move differently because they know they were bonded with other atoms by a human instead of by another organism or chemical change?

No. Do you?

bubka

Reaction score
so are you ever going to explain, ""Different vibrational frequency patterns," or just going to continue to WAFFLE ???

G

bubka said:
so are you ever going to explain, ""Different vibrational frequency patterns," or just going to continue to WAFFLE ???

How would it benefit me to explain anything to you?