Aloe Vera FINISHED with my dandruff

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
I started taking one cup per week and 1 week my dandruff is gone, this is a powerful plant with many benefits, next week I will start using the gel own plan on the scalp for a possible regrowth

guitar66

Reaction score
drinking one cup.. any more details? brand, concentration etc... I'm interested in using this as part of my regiment. Also, how is your entire plan working out for you? I'm interested in trying a non-finasteride approach. Have you been able to slow down the hair loss?

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
guitar66 said:
drinking one cup.. any more details? brand, concentration etc... I'm interested in using this as part of my regiment. Also, how is your entire plan working out for you? I'm interested in trying a non-finasteride approach. Have you been able to slow down the hair loss?

No marks or anything, I cut the plant in half and remove the gel that has within it, look at sucess story with Aloe Vera viewtopic.php?f=30&t=42720

Also I used the gel from the plant on my scalp last year and noticed that my hair had become very soft and strong, but stopped using because I travel to work and did not have time, but now I'm on vacation and I will start using it again on my scalp

amsch

Reaction score
dpdr said:
guitar66 said:

No marks or anything, I cut the plant in half and remove the gel that has within it, look at sucess story with Aloe Vera viewtopic.php?f=30&t=42720

Also I used the gel from the plant on my scalp last year and noticed that my hair had become very soft and strong, but stopped using because I travel to work and did not have time, but now I'm on vacation and I will start using it again on my scalp
Damn, those pics don't work anymore. :(

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
dpdr said:
guitar66 said:

Damn, those pics don't work anymore. :(
Flickr is sucks, He has deleted the images :(

believe

Reaction score
Aloe Vera may help to keep your scalp healthy, but regrowing hair? LoL
Don't even think about it!

believe

Reaction score
Cassin, be careful when using conditioners if you use topic products on ur scalp.
Usually the conditioners have in their composition Amodimethicone (and similars) and some produce a follicle over the scalp, which can hinder the penetration of the product in the scalp.
See you!

believe

Reaction score
most of the conditioners make the hair looks smooth, shiny, etc.
but it's because some "oils" inside the conditioners and they usually stay over the scalp and are not completely removed after washing. So as I said it can hinder the absorption of the topic products by the scalp.

believe

Reaction score
That's why is recommended to use conditioners only in cases where ur hair is super dry and only use it on the end of the hair, never close to the scalp, to avoid it to touch the scalp. The hot water helps the hair to gets drier though.
Men don't need to use conditioner, come on.

believe

Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes, it's true. Depends on the conditioner, plus you gotta remember it may reduces the absorption of the topical products you use.
Take care!

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
goten574 said:
Please keep us upated with your Aloe Vera experience.
I started drinking it already 2 weeks and I am very itchy head, dandruff completely stopped, possibly regrowth? do not know, but I will continue using it for 2 months or more, my doctor said that aloe vera has many vitamins are taken orally