Aloe Vera

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It did for this guy but I don't think there is many users. I use it in shampoo and its very nice on the scalp so I totally believe the pure stuff is good for inflammation.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
But for inflammation you can use a nice shampoo right?

I think the guys that have results from aloe vera are guys that have their hair dryed and totally secrewed.

If anyone knows if aloe vera works please let em know.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

I think the guys that have results from aloe vera are guys that have their hair dryed and totally secrewed.

If anyone knows if aloe vera works please let em know.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

If anyone knows if aloe vera works please let me know.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
It did for this guy but I don't think there is many users. I use it in shampoo and its very nice on the scalp so I totally believe the pure stuff is good for inflammation.

Why would you attribute his success to Aloe Vera and not Ketoconazole?.

There's about a 95% chance that it was Ketoconazole that helped this guy. There is plenty of studies showing that Ketoconazole is beneficial for hair loss and I have yet to see one showing Aloe Vera as beneficial. Aloe Vera probably did nothing. Maybe moisturized the hair or dealt with inflammation a small bit.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well its got to have helped, I've just never seen anyone get regrowth like that from nizoral. You could indeed be right tho.

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Not a scam, but not a cure.
Aloe Vera can possibly treat inflammation. Inflammation as all of us know is a symptom of balding. Aloe vera can possibly treat a symptom of hair loss. It's never been shown to be a cure however.

Got a problem with aloe vera and inflammation? Take it up with the mayo clinic:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/aloe-vera/NS_patient-aloe/DSECTION=evidence