Aloe

shedking

Reaction score
I've been using pure, natural aloe vera on my head. Not the canned, tubed stuff. So far, I see new growth of hair!

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
shedking said:
I've been using pure, natural aloe vera on my head. Not the canned, tubed stuff. So far, I see new growth of hair!

can u post a picture thanks

bubka why are you denying people's claim? is there evidence that aloe doesnt regrow hair? dont rely too much on scientific research just yet, we havent found the cure of baldness. big 3 certainly isnt.

Felk

Reaction score
^ Because it's extremely unlikely, the guy has only 4 posts, and to be perfectly blunt people post all sorts of rubbish on hair loss forums, so I know it might sound rude but we need a good dose of skepticism on these sites...

bubka

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
shedking said:

can u post a picture thanks

bubka why are you denying people's claim? is there evidence that aloe doesnt regrow hair? dont rely too much on scientific research just yet, we havent found the cure of baldness. big 3 certainly isnt.
because i know BS when i see it OK

i mean, just read the statements you make, we have not found a cure for baldness?

sure results will very, but i found the cure for me... and you claim the stopping masturbating works for you :lol: