ALOPECIA UNIVERSALIS AFTER 18 YEARS!!!

Nicki

Reaction score
Greetings to all,
First of all I have been battling this disease for nearly 20 years and to date I am extremely comfortable in the skin that I'm in. Resentment flew out of the window a long time ago, and self preservation kicked into high gear. My focus was towards education and capitalization, years later I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. With so many people wearing aesthetics "just because," I blend in with the population just fine, thank you LOL. I began to invent a "new me," complete with applying makeup, lashes, weaves (using medical glue and making the hair appear to grow from my scalp-shh one of my best kept secrets). I would go as far as to apply rinse to my scalp-for density, and patiently apply the hair using med glue and blow drying it into place. Thinly, finely, until you wouldn't recognize that it was fake. I got so good in fact, that people who had their own hair would ask me to style them (completely unaware of my condition). People often ask me if I modeled, and have affectionately deemed me the "black barbie." Underneath it all, I've always asked myself "what if?" What if my hair would have never fallen out? Afraid to allow anyone closer to me than a few feet, for fear that they would recognize the ploy, made me realize that I had to fight harder. I could very well capitalize on deception alone, but that's not my style. Diet, alone is not enough. Medicine alone is not enough. And being content with my state is not okay. I changed my diet. Realizing that a vast majority of what we intake as food has a lot to do with how our immune system reacts is what has me writing a mere assumption. Period, point blank, I changed my diet. No more fried foods. Fatty foods. Carbonated drinks. Water, vitamins, raw veggies & fruits, no toxins -alcohol, tobacco. Wouldn't cha know it? My lashes have started sprouting! My brows have appeared. Now I won't lie, I'm on an AGGRESSIVE vitamin intake. The diet is hard as all hell. Antioxidants, combined with attempting to relieve as much stress as possible, and willing to try most medications that are not detrimental to my health. I'm willing to go all the way. We have to stand for something, or else we'll fall for anything. This is a deficiency in the immune system. Nothing more, nothing less. Are you willing to go through the challenge? Medicinal, dietary, and regimen. I used to think often, "Damn, when I die, will my secret be exposed." NO! Because I'm a fighter!!! That's all that I have left where this is concerned. There has GOT to be a treatment, and I'll find it. Join me on my quest! I have a doctors appointment in a week. We're going all the way! Don't just change medicines! Change your lifestyle! Allergy tests, diet, in addition to medicine. And remember, if your body has been exposed to so called "toxins," for years (which made your body react) then it may take SEVERAL to reverse this. Ya'll stay blessed. P.S. If my little experiment works.....I'll share it with all of You!