Alpecin TV ad in the UK

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For anyone in the UK who is wondering about this big TV ad campaign push for this shampoo, this is what I posted on here in January 2010.

It doesn't stop hair loss, and it will dry your hair out. As for the caffeine claim by this company, they don't claim to regrow hair, just keep what you have, which it doesn't. Caffeine may speed up hair growth, but that's the existing ones, not bringing back the lost ones.

It smells nice, and that's about it.

If this is as succesful as they say it is there must be a lot of people walking around with hair like straw.

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've noticed these adverts and was completely unconvinced.

I mean caffeine to cure baldness? Really!?

I've also noticed that there are Regaine Foam adverts on TV in the UK now and that Boots now have it in stock.

Shame I can't afford it.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tom1985 said:

I've also noticed that there are Regaine Foam adverts on TV in the UK now and that Boots now have it in stock.

Shame I can't afford it.
Noticed that too; they came on several times in the breaks during half-time in the football, I didn't know where to look!

Ruel Fox

Reaction score
Yep Regaine Foam absolutely everywhere during the advert breaks at the moment. Heard the women in the office having a lovely conversation the other day about what sad acts must use it, understanding as always the morons I work with.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They just don't get it!! Ask them who wears chicken fillets

That Regaine ad is really going for it, It's on all the time. Why was there never an ad for the liquid all these years, but now the foam ad is on loads nationally

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
Tom1985 said:

Shame I can't afford it.
Noticed that too; they came on several times in the breaks during half-time in the football, I didn't know where to look!

i get that all the time when watching sky sports with the belgtavia hair loss advert, awkward silences galore

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why has a shampoo advert topic been moved from General Discussions to Vitamins & Supplements??

Anyone?