Alternative Ways to Maintain Hair? (giving up on regrowth for now)

HairShocka

Reaction score
I used the finasteride, Min, Ket combo for 20 months and dropped finasteride and Min due to sides 4 1/2 months ago. I've been losing ground and want to maintain until I can get Replicel and/or afford FUE. Any ideas? I've been looking into using topical Cetirizine.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
I used the finasteride, Min, Ket combo for 20 months and dropped finasteride and Min due to sides 4 1/2 months ago. I've been losing ground and want to maintain until I can get Replicel and/or afford FUE. Any ideas? I've been looking into using topical Cetirizine.
What about RU?

HairShocka

Reaction score
I hear RU is very difficult to buy and also maintain for proper use. I travel a lot so it's out of the question for me but thank you for your suggestion. :)

From all the research I've been doing, my top bets so far are:

1. homemade Cet solution applied topically
2. increase coenzyme A to suppress sebum production (whether this halts hairloss or not doesn't matter to me but if it does, that's awesome. I just want to be less oily and less acne around my forehead and scalp which I started getting since Androgenetic Alopecia started)
3. Exercise and build more muscle mass

It's a short list and I hope people here can suggest more.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

and let's not forget the

4. Ketoconazole

- - - Updated - - -

This guy here is suggesting something but no clear solution. Trying to get clarification.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/89168-Free-radical-scavengers-the-bane-of-PGE2-(read-to-get-your-hopes-crushed)