Alternatives to Nizoral?

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've heard of other shampoos that act in a similar way to nizoral but are less harsh on the scalp and possibly even more effective specifically Lipogain and Dr Hairloss & Scalp treatment. I've also heard that theyre more expensive then nizoral though. Anyone tried these? What do you think?

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Regenpure and Pura'dor and all those other weird sounding keto shampoos. I just use neogenic redensifying shampoo once EOD, it's pretty good.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Havent really heard of them, but they prob artifically enhance the hair strand

Basically they're Keto shampoos like nizoral they should work just as well for hair loss however they also have other things in them hat nizoral doesn't. Lipogaine for example also acts as a conditioner and is apparently less harsh on your scalp. In my mind that's probably worth paying a bit extra for as you'll need a conditioner with nizoral anyway.

ClearVision

Reaction score
I've heard of other shampoos that act in a similar way to nizoral but are less harsh on the scalp and possibly even more effective specifically Lipogain and Dr Hairloss & Scalp treatment. I've also heard that theyre more expensive then nizoral though. Anyone tried these? What do you think?

I use a product called perfect hair shampoo. It has other stuff in it like saw palmetto, biotin, emu oil, caffeine

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenpure and Pura'dor and all those other weird sounding keto shampoos. I just use neogenic redensifying shampoo once EOD, it's pretty good.

I can vouch for Pura'dor, that stuff is a goldmine for the scalp. One bottle is $25CAD on amazon and it lasted me 4 months.
Currently using DS labs Revita and I like it.
I've used Regenepure in the past also.

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Do you find Nizoral so strong so you're asking for alternatives? Nizoral is just right so in my case I don't look for any alternatives though you may find some natural alternatives on the web.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you find Nizoral so strong so you're asking for alternatives? Nizoral is just right so in my case I don't look for any alternatives though you may find some natural alternatives on the web.
Not exactly, I've just read up on some alternatives that may be more effective and I'd wondered if they were as good as they sounded.