qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
it's pretty bad

aug_18th.jpg

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long you've been like that for but you get back to a solid NW3, just through the big three.
Minoxidil will fill out your scalp and overtime you'll probably get amazing results.
But one question how long has this been going on for? Your hair loss?
You definitely have better chances of restoration if you act quickly.

I mean you leave your hair to slowly recede over 5 years and then get on a solid regimen, aka BIG three. You are going to have a high chance for recovery but if you leave something for like 20 years, then you won't be so lucky, well know knows you might be really receptive. You'll never know unless you see perhaps a derma and you'll still be uncertain.

Maybe I shouldn't have said 'you''ll get amazing results' but you obviously have to be positive, though you can't set the goal too high.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes if you don't want to go the hair piece route, you can start big 3, and if you at least maintain in 2 years time you can get a hairtransplant and be nw3 again or 2

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long you've been like that for but you get back to a solid NW3, just through the big three.
Minoxidil will fill out your scalp and overtime you'll probably get amazing results.
But one question how long has this been going on for? Your hair loss?
You definitely have better chances of restoration if you act quickly.

I mean you leave your hair to slowly recede over 5 years and then get on a solid regimen, aka BIG three. You are going to have a high chance for recovery but if you leave something for like 20 years, then you won't be so lucky, well know knows you might be really receptive. You'll never know unless you see perhaps a derma and you'll still be uncertain.

Maybe I shouldn't have said 'you''ll get amazing results' but you obviously have to be positive, though you can't set the goal too high.

been like this 2 years

i am 25 now