Am I balding?

Praneeth

Reaction score
Hello all!

This is my first post here, so please bear with me. I'm a 15 year old. I've always had a broad head ever since childhood. But from the past few months I feel that my hairline's receding. My dad is kind of bald (near the hairline).

Am I going bald? People say that its only juvenile hairline receding, but I'm worried.

Pics:

Image0224.jpg
Image0225.jpg
Image0226.jpg

Am I going bald? If yes, should I start using Rogaine or any other similar product?

Thank you.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
I personally don't see any signs. Maybe Norwood 2 (adult hairline) which isn't male pattern baldness. Any other male pattern baldness signs? How is the crown looking?

Praneeth

Reaction score
Diffuser44, Thanks for the quick reply. Hair on my crown is thick without any bald spot. And is it normal for Norwood 2 to start at the age of 15?

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have nothing to worry about as of now. For now just keep an eye on it, take pictures every 6-12months (make sure they are clear) and if you see significant change just hop on minoxidil. The worse thing to do right now is get paranoid about hairloss, since I don't think you are even balding. Goodluck