Reaction score
Could really use some feedback.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 259

candlelight

Reaction score
do you also have a front picture don't believe farinos a NW6 is a far worse state !
and looking at that back if it still remains solid for a few months you don't need to be afraid of anything ;)
if it does happen try minoxidil the drug has almost no side effects ;)
if you worry to much you can also add finasteride but that's something you really need to think about because while the drug is great you have also more risks of getting side effects ;)

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Not on this picture.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Viewing your crown and assessing your situation only at face value I see no evidence you are balding. The ugly truth is that many of us had apparently great looking hair like yours before the clearly perceivable onset of our own M.P.B.. I once heard that at one time, the average M.P.B. "sufferers loses nearly 50% of his/her density before their M.P.B. is even suspected. I hope this is no longer happening. I am curious (like many) what is it that prompted your own suspicions? My post is not meant to alarm you, but like our grandfathers used to logically say, "forewarned is forearmed "or the more literal and age appropriate version "an ounce of prevention(ie; Big 3)is a pound of cure". Good luck and thanx for sharing.

Parise

Reaction score
I once heard that at one time, the average M.P.B. "sufferers loses nearly 50% of his/her density before their M.P.B. is even suspected.

this is so true. it always begins somehow. but instead of jumping into action, and fight this crap right away i had to spend like 2 years in denial.... "no my hair has always been thin, my hairline is not receding, hair looks always thin when under bright light" things like that. mid-late 2011 should have been the time for me to get on finasteride. It happened in October 2013.

in the meantime precious time and HAIR was lost. and ain't comin back.

early treatment is the way to go. as early as possible. the minute you feel you might be losing hair or thinning you should jump at it.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see no evidence of balding in the OP's photo, but we would need to see more photos to be able to assess properly. OP, what age are you, and do you have a family history of male-pattern baldness?