Am I Going Bald? Honesty Time Please

Tomharrison44

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the best hairline in the world... but i want some honest answers that a friend probably wouldn't give.
My hairline has looked like this for the last 3-4 years I am 21 years old, thinking about it stressed me out and it was causing me to feel depressed. But after a lot of worrying I have some to the conclusion that if it's going to happen then it'll be my choice not the choice of my hair, I want to be a bald man not a balding man. So please give me the honest truth I don't want to be a person living in denial.

Attachments

• image1-28.PNG
    image1-28.PNG
    276.7 KB · Views: 355

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the best hairline in the world... but i want some honest answers that a friend probably wouldn't give.
My hairline has looked like this for the last 3-4 years I am 21 years old, thinking about it stressed me out and it was causing me to feel depressed. But after a lot of worrying I have some to the conclusion that if it's going to happen then it'll be my choice not the choice of my hair, I want to be a bald man not a balding man. So please give me the honest truth I don't want to be a person living in denial.
It does not seem like you are losing any hair.
Why do you think you are losing your hair?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks fine, if that's making you depressed I should have blown my brains out 40 times over by now

ossrey

Reaction score
I second the opinion of many here. You have an enviable hairline. With that said, keep an eye on it. Mine was sorta tall like yours, and I didn't read the warning signs -- frontal shedding, minor itching, greasiness, etc. -- before I reached a point where I felt the need to intervene. If you start getting any of those, pay attention.