Am i too late?

Grindel

Reaction score
Hello,
i am 27 years old with with family history of hairloss. I start losing my hairs when i was 21. After five years i have lost a significant amount of hairs.
After following this fourm for about a month reading all the stories, advices, treatments, side effects I am planning to start Minoxil 5% and Nizoral. Just wanted to ask other members is regrowth possible at this stage? Should i go for hair surgery? Plus any suggestion about changing my hair style?
Please have a look at pics attached.
1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg3.jpj.jpg

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you will probably thicken up your existing hair, but your hairline may not improve that much. You have loads of hair left though, if you got a transplant, you would have excellent coverage. My advice is get on finasteride and minoxidil immediately, after a year, maybe look into a hair transplant. If that is an option for you, then I think you can expect very good results.

Scottzuh

Reaction score
You have almost the same hairline that I do, but you are four years older. I'm on the big three and my hair loss appears to have slowed down. Since your hair loss is progressing slower than mine you maybe reap bigger gains than what I have been able to do.