Amazing body hair transplant result!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
This is the most natural result I have ever seen with body hair. Pretty amazing!

The patient must be extatic with the results. At least compared to what he had before....

[youtube:1ceai52q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll8PkhuybGY[/youtube:1ceai52q]

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What if he wants to grow it longer? Body hair is not programed to grow that long, and what about the difference in texture? It looks good but I think this doctor got lucky- notice the "results may vary" warning popping up every six seconds. I would love to be able to have more donor hair, but I don't know about this.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
What if he wants to grow it longer? Body hair is not programed to grow that long, and what about the difference in texture? It looks good but I think this doctor got lucky- notice the "results may vary" warning popping up every six seconds. I would love to be able to have more donor hair, but I don't know about this.

im not sure but i think body hair transplanted to the scalp will start to take on head hair characteristics,even if it didnt i think he has achieved what he wanted.Going from bald to those results and then not having an option to grow it longer isnt a huge loss.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":2jg4r04i]What if he wants to grow it longer? Body hair is not programed to grow that long, and what about the difference in texture? It looks good but I think this doctor got lucky- notice the "results may vary" warning popping up every six seconds. I would love to be able to have more donor hair, but I don't know about this.

im not sure but i think body hair transplanted to the scalp will start to take on head hair characteristics,even if it didnt i think he has achieved what he wanted.Going from bald to those results and then not having an option to grow it longer isnt a huge loss.[/quote:2jg4r04i]

Well I just assumed he would have to keep his hair a certain length because the body hair is not programmed to grow as long as head hair or even facial hair. So he would need haircuts quite frequently to maintain his look. I also think he would not be able to grow his hair long because of this, but keep it the same length as in the video. I really dont know :dunno:
But it looks great at that length regardless..

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see this guy in person. The video quality sucks and I'm confident it doesn't look as "natural" in person. And trust me I'm not one of those people who wants to see other people fail, I just don't think this should be advertised as a viable treatment for male pattern baldness based on this video. At the bottom of the screen it shouldn't say, "results may vary" it should say, "results will vary."

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
I'd like to see this guy in person. The video quality sucks and I'm confident it doesn't look as "natural" in person. And trust me I'm not one of those people who wants to see other people fail, I just don't think this should be advertised as a viable treatment for male pattern baldness based on this video. At the bottom of the screen it shouldn't say, "results may vary" it should say, "results will vary."

You are right about the "result will vary" thing. But thats also true about all hair transplants. In BHT, results will also vary as everyone's body and beard hair is not the same. I am happy for the patient but dont like the fact that so many grafts were used.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The more grafts, the better the results. Especially if you've got serious hair loss ie anything over nw4.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
The more grafts, the better the results. Especially if you've got serious hair loss ie anything over nw4.
Right. Also if you are young, want a young hairline and destined to possible serious hairloss in future. You need to figure in the body hair right from the begining session. Thats what I did in my case.

GeminiX

Reaction score
But if you start taking medications which can reduce your body hair, won't that kill off the transplanted hairs?

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
But if you start taking medications which can reduce your body hair, won't that kill off the transplanted hairs?
Yes, that is a concern. My doctor advised me to get on Finax for an year before I got my fue. That way if finax is going to reduce your body hair growth, you know in advance.
Beard hair, I read, is hardly affected by these medications. What has your experience been like Gemini? Did the drugs thin out the beard hair too?

GeminiX

Reaction score
I used to be like an ape, I had body hair *everywhere* but now my body hair either appears to have vanished, or has become so fine it's barely noticeable. I have less on my arms and legs than some natal women I know.

My facial hair has hardly been affected at all though, at best I can get away with only having to have a close shave twice a day if I want to keep the beard growth hidden. I've been having laser and IPL treatment to remove my beard hair.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
I used to be like an ape, I had body hair *everywhere* but now my body hair either appears to have vanished, or has become so fine it's barely noticeable. I have less on my arms and legs than some natal women I know.

My facial hair has hardly been affected at all though, at best I can get away with only having to have a close shave twice a day if I want to keep the beard growth hidden. I've been having laser and IPL treatment to remove my beard hair.

So, its true. Facial hair is not thinned by finax. I think I will use some for my next hair transplant.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
So will that hair grow there forever? I mean it should, because they planted the root of the hair there.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Amarant said:
So will that hair grow there forever? I mean it should, because they planted the root of the hair there.

Which hair are you talking about? The facial hair or the scalp hair. In either case, its my understanding that the transplanted hair will keep growing.