Amazing looking transplant

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I'm not at the point where I'm needing a hair transplant yet. Crown's filled in quite nicely with finasteride, but the hairline is not maintaining. Trust me, when/if that time comes I will spend a LONG time researching hair transplant doctors before I make that investment.

I just thought it was a pretty BA looking hair transplant :)

nw_2

Reaction score
Great result but c'mon keep things into perspective. :)

A small receding hairline, corrected with 2500 grafts, of course that should give a great result.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If something looks too good to be true it usually is like Dudemon just pointed out. Shame really those pics looked great.

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah stay away from Armani, he used to be a good strip doctor before he sold out.

sc64

Reaction score
dudemon said:
[

He doesn't do any hair transplant's any more himself

I read about the same thing on another forum that Armani had retired from doing hair transplant's himself and is more in the back ground of his business and has trained a new doctor,but from what I've read in the past they do burn up to many grafts for hairlines in young patients.

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
That's only 2500 grafts, not a terrible amount

And i would like to know how many of these people that kept receding did the correct route of finasteride every day, and if that fails switching to 1.0mg/dutasteride daily.

my guess is few to none