American Crew or Tricomin

pangelid

Reaction score
which do you recommend including all factors--ingredients, price, effectiveness

i'm thinkin bout adding...

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
American crew is about to be available in most stores which will lower it's price.

pangelid

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
American crew is about to be available in most stores which will lower it's price.

is the concentration and quality of the copper peptides solution different? I believe I read that Tricomin and the AC brand were both produced by the same company.

Using that logic, I am assuming the retail brand is lesser quality hence cheaper price.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Why do you need to add something? How long have you been on your current regimen?
The reason why I ask is, if you've only been on your regimen for a couple months there's no need to add to it unless you're experiencing a little irritation and/or inflamation.
A lot of people constantly add and take away from their regimen. It's my opinion that this only slows down progress.

To answer your question. I recall reading a post where someone called procyte and got some info from them. AC has less CP than Tric but not by much. Yes they're made by the same company.
Personally I use Tricomin about 2x/week to control minor itching.

BHD

pangelid

Reaction score
BDH,
I've been on Propecia for 1yr. 4 months with mixed results. B4 Propecia. i used minoxidil with great success, but it destroyed my scalp. (yes i tried all the scalp products). Basically in the market to add another topical.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you want to add a topical that won't cause scalp irritation, you might consider a copper peptide product, Tricomin or Folligen. Pickart claims that cu's enlarge follicles, which in turn causes them to generate new cells. On the face this results in better skin, on the head, in regrowth. Studies appear to confirm that cu's have regrowth capability. If your scalp is sensitive, and you choose to use Folligen, you might want to dilute the first bottle until your scalp can adjust. Folligen has a higher cu concentration than Tricomin does.

pangelid

Reaction score
well, for anyone interested, i found what i thought was a good price on the A.C. Revitalize starter package. $19.95 plus $5 shipping. or free shipping for order over $35. whord!

mensroombarbershop.com