Ry4an

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210626_164049.jpg
IMG_20210418_115513.jpg

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a whorl pattern. The whorl pattern makes hair look thinner because it moves clockwise or counterclockwise instead of in the same direction like in the front. Usually hairline recession is the first sign.

Do you have a family history of balding?

Ry4an

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a whorl pattern. The whorl pattern makes hair look thinner because it moves clockwise or counterclockwise instead of in the same direction like in the front. Usually hairline recession is the first sign.

Do you have a family history of balding?
No no one is bald in my family

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 164850
Mr. UPS man.

In all serious though. If you don't have baldness in your family at all then odds are you won't ever go bald. Go... be free. Live.
LOL unfortunately this is the case for me, but I'm balding. In my experience, genetics has little play in it.. Basically comes down to luck right..? I mean, full family no baldies. I've heard it can skip generations, that's also fucked.. Imagine going bald due to your great great great great grandfather.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL unfortunately this is the case for me, but I'm balding. In my experience, genetics has little play in it.. Basically comes down to luck right..? I mean, full family no baldies. I've heard it can skip generations, that's also fucked.. Imagine going bald due to your great great great great grandfather.
Odds are in his favor though. I'm assuming me means grandfathers, father, uncles, cousins, and brothers have no balding.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely normal hair whorl. Your hair is dense and healthy. Go look around, you’ll see lots of hair growth patterns like this on the crown, even kids display it. Where hair changes direction, scalp will be displayed.