amusing stories of awquard social interactions

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I used to work at 7-11. I would wear a hat most of the time, but after I shaved my head I wouldn't. Of course I would get weird looks and insulting jokes. Like the time this punk teenager kid thought it would be funny to make a comment about me in front of his friends.
He said, "I think I can see your brain." His friends laughed.
I said, "At least I have a brain." His friends laughed harder.
He said, "At least I have hair." I had nothing for him after that and I think that he thought he had won in that little exchange. Then these two chubby chicks who were regulars at the slurpee machine came in. They were nice enough to me, but when I was ringing them up the one who looks like ozzy osbourne's daughter squinted at me and said, "You look so DIFFERENT without your hat on."
I took a second to decipher that comment and said, "Different, huh? Well thanks for using a neutral adjective instead of OLDER or UGLY. I guess you would look DIFFERENT too if you lost fifty pounds, have a great day."
They left shocked and insulted and although what I said may have been a little harsh, it was only to show them that I know when someone is insulting me (no matter how subtle) and that I don't take that sh8t lying down.
I've got more as I'm sure you do too. So please share some of your awkward social interactions. There so amusing!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
a lot of fat biatches are hating cuz their fatness messed up their brain functions.

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
This is neither amusing or interesting. Hearing your tales of social retardness have nothing to do with your hairloss or with the rest of the users on this forum.

Your comment to the 'fat' chick was harsh and unnecessary, you probably do look a whole lot different without your hat on. Maybe she was just after some uncomfortable man lovin'. :smack:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
To be fair, I accidently posted this thread in the wrong section. I'm a noob.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
To be fair, I accidently posted this thread in the wrong section. I'm a noob.

we dont blame you bro, its that fat chick's fault.